Aromasin for Test Cyp

sup guys, I am rinning my first cycle of test cyp doing 2cc every week. I was told to take 25mg of aromasin every 3 days. Just wodering if this sonds accurate. Thanks

No one can tell you the “right” AI dose. Everyone is going to be different. Also 2cc a week doesnt’ tell us anythign. List doses not cc’s or ml’s. That said I’d assume you are on 500-600mg test. Aromasin is awesome because it can be used as needed since there is no estrogen rebound, but this might be getting a little too complicated for a first cycle.

I personally would recommend 12.5mg e3d as low estrogen SUCKS. You have to see what your own sides are and how you react but trust me as someone who fucked up and crashed his estro quite a few times when I started using gear I much prefer to let estro run a little high. Feel better so much better mentally, joints feel better etc. .

so I am taking 600mgs of test cyp per week would 12.5mg of aromasin be too much? thanks

I’m not saying this is “right”, as I don’t know how much you personally aromatize.

But I would start with 12.5mg aromasin every 3 days. Monitor how things go over the first few weeks of your cycle and if need be adjust from there.

1 Like

[quote]KSman wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong
[/quote]

Great link!
I don’t personally like or understand Aromasin being dosed less than daily as it’s half life in men is rather short. Cut the pills and take 1/3, 1/2, or even 1/4 everyday depending on how much you need. I personally would do 1/2 a tab a day at that dose but it’s very individual and changes are noticed rather quickly so pay attention and adjust, ideally getting blood work done when you think you’re right (or wrong) and get a base for what’s right for you and what numbers you get.

half life of aromasin is irrelevant as it is a suicidal inhibitor.

1 Like

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:

[/quote]
So one dose lasts forever and no more is needed? Awesome!
…or maybe it has a active life of where it binds to estrogen and maybe estrogen doesn’t just get made every 3 days or 2 days or whatever? Maybe we want the minimum active drug to do it’s job to maintain whatever level we are seeking, maybe on a constant/level basis to counter whatever raise is happening more than once every 3 days? I don’t know the answer if it’s irrelevant. But if it is then I think I covered it with my rhetorical questions.

I point is that if estrogen is converted and made only once every 3 days (or whatever the dose recommendation is) then dosing would only need to be the same. Since that is not the case, and aromasin isn’t active in men very long, that dosing should be at least once a day and the pill divided rather than the days. It’s what makes sense and works for me very well, but others do other schedules, I just don’t personally recommend them through empirical experience and scientific knowledge.

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:

[/quote]

I get tired of that crap. If its so much better, why is one or two mg’s of anastrozole per week so effective. The mg load per week for aromasin is very high.

Aromasin may bind to aromatase and anastrozole does not. But a molecule of anastrozole can block T molecules multiple times.

Understand the basics and forget the hype.

I understand the basics and myself always use adex as I keep a consistent dosing schedule anyway.

It’s not “hype”, it’s a fact that is a benefit of aromasin.

I agree stable hormone levels overall lead to less sides for the vast majority of people.
a gram of adex multiple times weekly is a huge AI dose though.

In the last post I meant a mg of adex obviously not a gram. lol

lol, no wonder why this is the laughing stock of internet AAS boards.

i bet you love posting on uk-muscle too right? haha.

[quote]KSman wrote:

[quote]Mtag666 wrote:

[/quote]

I get tired of that crap. If its so much better, why is one or two mg’s of anastrozole per week so effective. The mg load per week for aromasin is very high.

Aromasin may bind to aromatase and anastrozole does not. But a molecule of anastrozole can block T molecules multiple times.

Understand the basics and forget the hype.[/quote]

There are many biochemical reasons why Aromasin might require a higher dose to be effective: lower affinity for the binding site, higher activation energy, etc. A drug being more potent mg for mg doesn’t necessarily make it a better drug, which isn’t even what the topic of this thread is anyway. I really don’t understand the point you are trying to make here.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Stick to peddling your dangerous crackpot advice to your little cultists in the TRT subforum.

Thank you. Furthermore aromasin is dosed higher in tabs as well. 25mg tab vs 1mb tab. so it’s not like you are going to be taking 12 and a half aromasin tabs to get 12.5mg dose.

Pretty fucking irrelevant to say that is why adex is better.

Also pretty sad that a grown man see’s things in black or white. Most things in the AAS game are shades of gray

A drug that is more costly to use and has a higher chemical load on the body is not superior in any way.

I was reacting to the “suicide inhibitor” hype. The drug just does not work as well and an competitive AI.
I get tired of bullshit that is mindlessly repeated by people who do not understand or think about what they are saying.

I don’t see Apoklyps demonstrating any depth of knowledge, experience or commitment.

[quote]KSman wrote:
The drug just does not work as well and an competitive AI.[/quote]

Nobody is disagreeing with this point. However, it’s irrelevant in the context of the thread. The OP is asking about dosing Aromasin. You are taking this on an unproductive tangent.

That said, the only reason I’m posting here in the first place is because I find the anti-medical bullshit and questionable “therapies” you spew offensive, as they potentially endanger the standard of care that others receive.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]KSman wrote:

Nobody is disagreeing with this point. However, it’s irrelevant in the context of the thread. The OP is asking about dosing Aromasin. You are taking this on an unproductive tangent.

That said, the only reason I’m posting here in the first place is because I find the anti-medical bullshit and questionable “therapies” you spew offensive, as they potentially endanger the standard of care that others receive.[/quote]

Have you had great experiences with Dr’s administering HRT, TRT or modifying/monitoring your AAS cycles?

[quote]Davinci.v2 wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]KSman wrote:

That said, the only reason I’m posting here in the first place is because I find the anti-medical bullshit and questionable “therapies” you spew offensive, as they potentially endanger the standard of care that others receive.[/quote]

Have you had great experiences with Dr’s administering HRT, TRT or modifying/monitoring your AAS cycles?
[/quote]

While doctors are not always right (especially if they don’t keep up with their reading!), are you saying that you would rather entrust your care to someone who has demonstrated to me on numerous occasions that he does not understand how to properly interpret the lab tests he makes a regular practice of “interpreting”?

… And that is just the tip of the iceberg. But hey, if you’d rather put your health in the hands of someone who knows just enough to sound knowledgeable to a layman, be my guest.

Sure, keep an open mind, read about things and ask questions rather than accept things blindly. Questioning things is good. But if you’re going to be the kind of skeptic that questions everything your doctor tells you, but never questions what some random guy on the internet says… Well, all I can say is thank God for natural selection.

With all due respect, you didn’t answer my question.