Aromasin (Exemestane) with First Cycle? Thoughts & Experiences?

Depends on your aromatase activity. For clarification, with normal range you mean proportional to the test now, right?
Estrogen synthesis takes longer than decreasing your estrogen but only if you killed your aromatase. Anastrozol has a half life of 40-50 hours so it will be out of your body in 8-10 days until then your aromatase activity is decreased but you will likely still produce a little estrogen. I just hope you didn’t take more than 1 mg otherwise your estrogen could already be crashed. Then it takes 2 weeks to feel good again. That’s why I said be careful. You can crash it in a day but it takes 2 weeks to come back.

my body hurts a little in like 20 places. i feel like i am 43 again, which i have not felt for more than 1 year. half of my joints hurt. i have muscle pain not from hypertrophy. i could fart and possibly pull a muscle–this is fucking horrible.

i took .5mg 5 days ago. i am glad it will be completely out of my system in 8-10 days. i am hoping to feel good in the next few days. the fatigue sucks too.

do you know the answer to my question about primobolan and EQ? will they raise my free test level? should i see an increase when i get my blood test?

thanks again

No, I would have to research that and you could do that too. My guess is that Bold could show up since it’s a testosterone derivative. Primo shouldn’t because it’s a DHT derivative. But it completely depends on the analytic method. If they have a good LC-MS or HPLC system, both shouldn’t change your T levels since the retention time is different. I don’t know which system gets used in common tests.

Your low E2 symptoms sound horrible. Hope you’re feeling better soon.

I tired to find an answer via google. I had no luck. What you say seems accurate as far as I know regarding the primo being a dht derivative, etc, but really my understanding is superficial.

Thanks again

For reference, at 400mg of test using 6.25mg of Aromasin 2x per week, my E2 is mid to high normal. 200lbs, 15% bf.

The only real noticeable side to report is the occasional slightly negative mood in the AM, 1 to 2 days after a dose. This is worse if I do 12.5mg once a week over 6.25mg twice per week. At 200mg test or less per week I do 6.25mg once per week with no noticeable sides.

That said, times when I’ve let me estrogen go, I have done 12.5mg every day for 3 or 4 days in a row to get it down and it was still easily tolerable, mood wise, but not ideal.

IME, a little, often, is more easily tolerated than a lot, less often.

i think i will also follow your lead on this idea.

i also did aromasin for maybe 3 weeks in my last cycle. i was doing the same dose as you. and i had no problems.

half life is 24 hours so i guess the stuff will be out of the body in 2 days.
so if it is dosed every three days it should be pretty even, i guess. … some of these hormonal changes are not noticeable at all until you feel sick or until you suddenly squat way more than you did a month ago.