Aromasin Caps in Water?

So I have Aromasin that comes in caps 20mg by MP.
I want to take 10mg ED is it ok to split a cap open, cut the powder in half. And mix 50% of the powder with water and drink it up? Is it stable/safe in water?

Thanks!

Just take it EOD

[quote]The Observer wrote:
I want to take 10mg ED is it ok to split a cap open, cut the powder in half. And mix 50% of the powder with water and drink it up? Is it stable/safe in water?

Thanks![/quote]

It would work in alcohol. Vodka for example.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Just take it EOD [/quote]

Thats an option. But you get the half life story etc…

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]The Observer wrote:

Thanks![/quote]

It would work in alcohol. Vodka for example.[/quote]

Are you serious? I am on Dbol so thats a no-no

JFC half a mL of vodka every other day while on an oral is not going to fucking kill you. Where do you people get this ultra-paranoid shit from?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
JFC half a mL of vodka every other day while on an oral is not going to fucking kill you. Where do you people get this ultra-paranoid shit from?[/quote]

I don’t get it either lol

well its a capsule, so why the fuck would mixing it in water and downing it NOT work?

the capsule would break apart in your gut, and guess whats in your gut, that’s right, WATER.

now if you let it sit in the water for several hours or days then there might be an issue.

[quote]tork94 wrote:
well its a capsule, so why the fuck would mixing it in water and downing it NOT work?

the capsule would break apart in your gut, and guess whats in your gut, that’s right, WATER.

now if you let it sit in the water for several hours or days then there might be an issue.[/quote]

LOL did you bother to read his post, or just the title?