Arnold's Workout

Does any one know where I can find Arnolds workout? Or is it that giant book he has?

He didn’t use just one workout his entire life obviously.

You would have to be more specific. The routines he recommends in his encyclopedia are probably a very accurate reflection of the way he actually trained.

Or just figure out how Reg Park trained in the off season and copy that just like Arnold did…

I’ve read several different examples of the way he trained. Like most of us, there is huge variation there, but unlike most of us, an overwhelming amount of volume. He did, after all, have some, er, ehem, help, while simultaneously being a genetic wonder.

Here’s one, aside from the ones presented in his book:

Buy his encyclopedia, it’s not that expensive and has a wealth of info even if you don’t use his routines.

The routine from askmen is the highest volume routine I have ever seen.

[quote]Fezzik wrote:
The routine from askmen is the highest volume routine I have ever seen.[/quote]

Benching EVERY DAY!

If your not a professional bodybuilder it would be foolish to try and do exactly what Arnold did. That would be like me trying to follow what Ray Croc did in the restaurant business in my spare time.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Buy his encyclopedia, it’s not that expensive and has a wealth of info even if you don’t use his routines.[/quote]

yeah, and… rare ability to recover unlike others , i think thats waht made arnold so gifted

Just use a striped down version of one of his programs to match your fitness level.