Arnold's Books

[quote]florin wrote:

There’s also a book called “Fantastic: The Life of Arnold Schwarzenegger”, which is Arnold’s biography from childhood up to some time after him being elected the governor of CA.

That book also is outstanding for motivation.[/quote]

Fantastic book.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Professor X wrote:
oboffill wrote:
What do you guys recommend as additional true bodybuilding-specific texts?

That’s about it. I am being serious. Everyone reads Arnold’s book. It usually ends there if the person realizes just how much of this is simply about pushing really hard and eating/resting enough to compensate for it. Bodybuilders have that stigma of being less intelligent simply because it never took an advanced degree to figure this out. It isn’t because everyone with big muscles is actually stupid.

I have TONS of bodybuilding mags stored away. The bits and pieces you pick up here and there and from actually talking to people who reached their goal need more credit than they get here often.

Yeah, I thought as much. Ever since I logged onto T-Nation all I’ve heard about Arnold is how insane his routine was while disregarding the rest of his work (concentration of muscle contraction, complete muscle fiber stimulation, etc). Even Chad Waterbury is now advocating two a days and high volume, which, guess what, is what Arnold did. [/quote]

That guy takes other people’s ideas and uses them for his own gain?? Get the fuck out!