Arnolds Advice to Zach Braff

Make sure you watch the last few seconds for a surprise!

Hilarious. I wonder what was going through Arnold’s head.

The fight club thing just brings the world full circle.

What amount of carrots should I eat to look like Brad Pitt from Fight Club? Organic? I’m thinking about adding 1lbs at breakfast and 1½lbs post workout along with half a scoop of whey (just a half - I don’t want to get - you know - too big).

Arnold was probably thinking:

“Great, another fking skinny a kid who wants to look like Brad fking Pitt from fightclub. Let’s turn this btard orange!”

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
Arnold was probably thinking:

“Great, another fking skinny a kid who wants to look like Brad fking Pitt from fightclub. Let’s turn this btard orange!”

[/quote]

Haha, that’s awesome. I think I’m gonna go eat a couple of carrots.

Haha… nice. It’s too bad to hear those words come from Braff’s mouth, though, the dude’s hilarious. Oh well, I guess he does work in Hollywood.

i wish Ronnie Coleman was my governor.

you needa eat PEANUTS!WOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahaha…I guess we all have a new forum response to skinny kids that want to lose weight.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Haha… nice. It’s too bad to hear those words come from Braff’s mouth, though, the dude’s hilarious. Oh well, I guess he does work in Hollywood.[/quote]

I love scrubs and it was a total let down to hear Braff talk about his goal. Ughughughugh.

Its funny how letterman and braff think arnold is just this aloof old meathead with bad carrot advice; Its safe to say that the minute arnold heard ‘i want to look like brad pitt from fight club’, he immediately wrote Braff off as an idiot and started screwing with him.

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
SSC wrote:
Haha… nice. It’s too bad to hear those words come from Braff’s mouth, though, the dude’s hilarious. Oh well, I guess he does work in Hollywood.

I love scrubs and it was a total let down to hear Braff talk about his goal. Ughughughugh.

Its funny how letterman and braff think arnold is just this aloof old meathead with bad carrot advice; Its safe to say that the minute arnold heard ‘i want to look like brad pitt from fight club’, he immediately wrote Braff off as an idiot and started screwing with him. [/quote]

most likely.

and yeah Arnold is such a meathead he managed to become governor but i guess when you run against jesse jackson and mini-me it isnt saying much.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
hahaha…I guess we all have a new forum response to skinny kids that want to lose weight.

[/quote]

Yup. “You need to eat carrots.” Awesome.

YOU NEED TO EAT CARROTZ

someone should make one of those black box things with zach braff that says “i can has carrot?”

cause im too lazy to do it

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i wish Ronnie Coleman was my governor.

you needa eat PEANUTS!WOOOOOOOOOOOO[/quote]

This is going on the blackboard in our gym tomorrow.

Braff is a pussy.
I saw him on the Punk’d show once, and he punched the little kid who punked him.

What’s worse is, today’s young women think that guy is sexy??!

of course they think he’s sexy

reason: he’s easier to push around and get what they want from him

[quote]shoo wrote:
Hilarious. I wonder what was going through Arnold’s head.[/quote]

Hey look, it’s that fagot from scrubs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Braff is a pussy.
[/quote]

Anyone who has seen “Garden State” knows that guy is a choad.

First Arnold asks Zach what his goal is to which he replies that he wants to get in shape (translation: he doesn’t have a real clear cut attainable goal).

Arnold asks Zach whose physique he most admires (translation: Arnold is trying to help him form a goal). Zach gets uncomfortable/homophobic and replies that he wants to look like Brad Pitt in fight club.

Arnold advises Zach to eat carrots (translation: this kid is a waste of time).

What bothered me was how Zach was shocked that Arnold was talking to him “like we knew each other.” You’re in a gym. This is a man’s place. You’re talking about training, he doesn’t want to be your new BFF you girl.