T Nation

Arnold vs. Geraldo

Here’s a clip I encoded of The Oak being interviewed by Geraldo Rivera during the recent flare-ups in SoCal…

(Psst…Arnold, go on TRT or get some HGH like Stallone…jk:-)

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Here’s a clip I encoded of The Oak being interviewed by Geraldo Rivera during the recent flare-ups in SoCal…

(Psst…Arnold, go on TRT or get some HGH like Stallone…jk:-)[/quote]

I have always admired Arnold. So many people like to take pot shots on him since being involved with politics, because he was to the ignorant masses,"just one of those bodybuilding brutes", the man is intelligent, articulate, driven, and honorable. I think he's done a great job here in Cali, and think he's a great and admirable man. Sense of humor, a guys guy, but a compassionate and caring humaitarian to boot.

IMO I think he still looks good considering his much reduced dedication to lifting due to his schedule in politics and the many things he's doing that are positive. And he always respected his fellow competitors and could laugh at himself, which you don't see very often in these times now.

Long live the King of Bodybuildings Great Golden era.

ToneBone

Damn, Arnold is good!!!

Long live the king.

-dizzle

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:

I have always admired Arnold. So many people like to take pot shots on him since being involved with politics, because he was to the ignorant masses,"just one of those bodybuilding brutes", the man is intelligent, articulate, driven, and honorable. I think he's done a great job here in Cali, and think he's a great and admirable man. Sense of humor, a guys guy, but a compassionate and caring humaitarian to boot.

IMO I think he still looks good considering his much reduced dedication to lifting due to his schedule in politics and the many things he's doing that are positive. And he always respected his fellow competitors and could laugh at himself, which you don't see very often in these times now.

ToneBone[/quote]

Great post.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Blacksnake wrote:

ToneBone[/quote]

I agree.

I’m not a fan of Muscle & Fitness but I went out of my way to buy the 2-part series they had on Arnold to celebrate his 60th birthday. A lot of cool photos in there and a nice poster as well.