Arnold - Then and Now

Achieve what he did ‘THEN’ and then maybe…just maybe…you can be so fortunate to discuss the ‘now’

As if Arnold didn’t achieve much in his lifetime…my GAWD!!! lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Achieve what he did ‘THEN’ and then maybe…just maybe…you can be so fortunate to discuss the ‘now’

As if Arnold didn’t achieve much in his lifetime…my GAWD!!! lol

DG[/quote]

It’s not like his life isn’t a near perfect model for the “american dream”.

didnt someone, i think PX, say this was done after he had heart surgery?

Arnold has done everything, he became the most famous BBer of all time, became a movie star, became a fucking governer, and banged a ton of hot chicks along the way. the man has achieved more in his one life than 10 other guys combined. whether or not hes your favorite bodybuilder the guy fucking achieved a lot.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Arnold has done everything, he became the most famous BBer of all time, became a movie star, became a fucking governer, and banged a ton of hot chicks along the way. the man has achieved more in his one life than 10 other guys combined. whether or not hes your favorite bodybuilder the guy fucking achieved a lot.[/quote]

No doubt. I think he is so popular not just for his bodybuilding achievements, but for his drive and determination throughout his life. It seems like everything he sets his mind to eventually gets accomplished. The guy is amazing really.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

.[/quote]

or maybe me, in like the 3rd post :smiley:
what’s a little guy gotta do to get noticed around here :smiley:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Wasn’t the second shot from before t3 or so and he got back in shape? Not sure, just read it on here a while ago… Even if not, who the hell cares… The guy has a genetic heart issue, he’s damn old and he’s the goddamn governor.
He might just have new priorities in life, don’t you think?

The guy, AFTER THAT PIC WAS TAKEN, got back into the same condition he was in for T2 for T3. That pic above does nothing but show he is fucking human and that all people, no matter who you are, will eventually get old.[/quote]

Hell, it also shows that even as an old guy in poor shape, you can still look good again with some hard work and know-how.

Isn’t that good news?

Robby Robinson doesn’t look like that and they are about the same age.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
Robby Robinson doesn’t look like that and they are about the same age.[/quote]

neither does my dad, but that isn’t relevant either.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

what’s a little guy gotta do to get noticed around here :D[/quote]

Be ProfX.

Arnie doesnt look like that right now either, that picture is like 5 years old, before he got in crazy shape for T-3.

God i hate people, they’re fucking stupid.

I am SICK and TIRED of that picture showing up every 6 months or so for the past 5 or 6 years.
It has been in countless magazines, I believe it has been on TV a million times. And the only reason why is jealousy and resntment. People can’t get a body like Arnold, so they are happy when they THINK he lost it.

Like taking care of your body is a waste of time, it makes them feel better about themselves when they stuff their faces at Burger King. “Because at least they are enjoying their lives.” It is sickening and pathetic. Arnold, to this day is in great shape, he was in T3, which was shot after this picture.

Apart from that there are many “old” bodybuilders who still look great. People such as Bill Grant, Serge Nubret, Robby Robinson, Dave Draper, Vince Taylor, that Goodwin fellow who writes for Ironman, Clarence Bass, Lou Ferrigno, Jim Morris, Al Beckles, Bill Pearl. And many more.
Unbelievable that this picture has once again found its way to a bodybuilding board.

The cool thing about Arnold… he didn’t give a shit what anyone thought when he decided to put on a Speedo and head to the beach with his family that day.

That’s balls. And that’s one reason why he’s STILL the King in my eyes.

that was also right after his heart surgery correct?[/quote]

Do like my old man taught me…

Stand up, speak up, don’t mumble!..

[quote]Francois1 wrote:
I am SICK and TIRED of that picture showing up every 6 months or so for the past 5 or 6 years.
It has been in countless magazines, I believe it has been on TV a million times. And the only reason why is jealousy and resntment. People can’t get a body like Arnold, so they are happy when they THINK he lost it.

Like taking care of your body is a waste of time, it makes them feel better about themselves when they stuff their faces at Burger King. “Because at least they are enjoying their lives.” It is sickening and pathetic. Arnold, to this day is in great shape, he was in T3, which was shot after this picture.

Apart from that there are many “old” bodybuilders who still look great. People such as Bill Grant, Serge Nubret, Robby Robinson, Dave Draper, Vince Taylor, that Goodwin fellow who writes for Ironman, Clarence Bass, Lou Ferrigno, Jim Morris, Al Beckles, Bill Pearl. And many more.
Unbelievable that this picture has once again found its way to a bodybuilding board.[/quote]

x2

OP: Good way to introduce yourself on the forums, you might want to rejoin now under another name!

[quote]Lift and Eat wrote:
Francois1 wrote:

Unbelievable that this picture has once again found its way to a bodybuilding board.

x2

OP: Good way to introduce yourself on the forums, you might want to rejoin now under another name![/quote]

Ugh, you’re trying to get him to stay?!!!

what’s a little guy gotta do to get noticed around here :D[/quote]

Who are you?

lol, j/k.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
slimthugger wrote:

Arnie doesnt look like that right now either, that picture is like 5 years old, before he got in crazy shape for T-3.

God i hate people, they’re fucking stupid.[/quote]

Yeah, when Arnold first appears in the movie (T-3), he looked great (So did Kristiana Loken). His back and chest were still huge from what I could tell. Can’t believe people actually think he has let himself go.

And to the OP: Stop being ignorant girly-man!

Wait a minute… You are trying to say that two different people don’t look the same?

From what advanced civilization did you learn that morsel of genious?

Fuck the damn trolls… you’re not even good at what you are trying to do. People laugh when they read the drivel that you post.

TSB

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
slimthugger wrote:

Wait a minute… You are trying to say that two different people don’t look the same?

From what advanced civilization did you learn that morsel of genious?

Fuck the damn trolls… you’re not even good at what you are trying to do. People laugh when they read the drivel that you post.[/quote]

Point was- you can look good at ANY age. Period. Smart much?..lol