T Nation

Arnold - Then and Now

Man, he’s really lost it, guess he’s not going back for the masters… It’s pretty sad seeing an idol get old and let himself go.

Well people age don’t they. you think you’ll exactly the same in 50 years (i doubt it), he was the man then and he’s the Governor now.

Arnold rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This picture has been posted so many times is stupid. The caption you’ve provided is pretty much identical as well

Well Done
Great contribution to the bodybuilding forum. You are a true asset to this forum.

that was also right after his heart surgery correct?

[quote]Mankar wrote:
Man, he’s really lost it, guess he’s not going back for the masters… It’s pretty sad seeing an idol get old and let himself go.[/quote]

Pretty sad seeing an idol “get old”.

You’re a credit to your race.

Get fucked.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
This picture has been posted so many times is stupid. The caption you’ve provided is pretty much identical as well

Well Done
Great contribution to the bodybuilding forum. You are a true asset to this forum.[/quote]

That aside you can’t call this “then and now” considering that the “now” is a few years old to begin with…

This has been posted before. He was great back in the day. Now hes in his 60’s and in politics, what u want from the guy. Thing is, he probably still looks better than most of the peeps on these forums… LMAO!

Wasn’t the second shot from before t3 or so and he got back in shape? Not sure, just read it on here a while ago… Even if not, who the hell cares… The guy has a genetic heart issue, he’s damn old and he’s the goddamn governor.
He might just have new priorities in life, don’t you think?

that’s what happens when you take steroids to get fake muscles…

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
that’s what happens when you take steroids to get fake muscles…[/quote]

You better put a /sarcasm under that post. People on here aren’t all that good at “getting it”.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
that’s what happens when you take steroids to get fake muscles…

You better put a /sarcasm under that post. People on here aren’t all that good at “getting it”.
[/quote]

hehe, I didn’t want to give anything away to see what kind of reaction would ensue :smiley:

All I am wondering is why he’s wearing a speedo in the second pick, I think a regular bathing suit would be ok Arnold.

And who really cares, he’s still an inspiration to so many.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
All I am wondering is why he’s wearing a speedo in the second pick, I think a regular bathing suit would be ok Arnold.

And who really cares, he’s still an inspiration to so many.[/quote]

Those are his posing trunks.

n00b

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Wasn’t the second shot from before t3 or so and he got back in shape? Not sure, just read it on here a while ago… Even if not, who the hell cares… The guy has a genetic heart issue, he’s damn old and he’s the goddamn governor.
He might just have new priorities in life, don’t you think?[/quote]

The guy, AFTER THAT PIC WAS TAKEN, got back into the same condition he was in for T2 for T3. That pic above does nothing but show he is fucking human and that all people, no matter who you are, will eventually get old.

That must be a tragic revelation to some people.

Also, to the jackasses who post shit like this to degrade him as if to say bodybuilding was a waste of time…why the fuck are you on this site?

Arnold owes nobody a damned thing.

OMG…I just realized… Reg Park is dead! One of my idols let himself DIE! Oh the shame!

fuck off the guy is a legend, you probably think bbers get old and muscle turns to fat. Post a few pics of Surge Nubret at age 65 then run your mouth.

Arnold’s priorities changed like anyone else when they get older.

He didn’t need an Olympian physique to be Governor.

the 2nd photo is photoshopped

[quote]Invictica wrote:
the 2nd photo is photoshopped[/quote]

Actually, it’s not.

[quote]elusive wrote:
This has been posted before. He was great back in the day. Now hes in his 60’s and in politics, what u want from the guy. Thing is, he probably still looks better than most of the peeps on these forums… LMAO![/quote]

LOL