Arnold the Great?

I notice that this is Pat’s first post on T-Mag. Must be a joke. Perhaps Say is trying to take the heat off himself.

“I’m gonna kick your ass” is always the last comment made by a severe underschooled, insecure, redneck dumbass.

ok ok ok ok… I’m finally wiping the tears from laughing.

Whew! thats some funny stuff.

Who here has seen the movie “Dirty Work”
It has Norm Macdonald in it, it was pretty obscure and not all that funny but the guy who started this post reminds me of Chris Farleys’ character.
He too was bitter, not because he was dissed by arnold, but becuase he had his nose bit off by a Thai whore.

He ranted for a bit about how much he hated this Thai whore and then when he finished, he said…

“I’m going to go pick a fight”

This fits our author to the letter, I believe.

“Keep on pumping”

Avoids Roids, I think you’re on to something!

Say, my man, you had me fooled, dude!

bwuahahaha. Please oh please oh please oh please let this guy respond.

Actually, she was a Saigon whore.

BradTGIF

I refuse to let anyone badmouth Dirty Work. Not very good? Um…note to self…Brad does not know movies.

Seriously though, you make a good point about this guy and the Chris Farley character. Dirty work is actually one of my favorite movies, probably because Norm is about my favorite comedian.

“I feared noone in that room, and they knew it. I thought maybe the place would gang up on me, but they figured if I had just told Arnold to F-hisself they better not mess with me!”

This is unreal. No, this can’t be the work of Say. This is humour at its best. Say doesn’t have a sense of humour.

“Actually, she was a Saigon whore”

Wasn’t “Saigon Whore” a Hair/Metal Band back in the late 80’s?

“If one little old general in shirt sleeves can take Saigon, think about 200 million Chinese comin’ down those trails. No sir, I don’t want to fight them”

~ Lyndon B. Johnson

Good call pooh. This post just motivated me to watch Dirty Work. I’d have to say my favorite part is when they’re putting fish in the guys house and there’s the shootout. All you can hear is the yelling and someone says “Now he’s killing me with the chainsaw.” Mmmm…comedy

“irregardless” ?

So… “regarding” ?

JMB

“Uh oh, looks like theres gonna be a fight, you playin a good one?”

“HELL YEAH! ROLLIN STONES, STREET FIGHTIN MAN…G SEVUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!”

“…uh, you just hit G8.”

“If you like pina colada…”

(Note: I was quoting this based on memory and the last time I saw Dirty Work was a long-ass time ago.)

Another thing about Dirty Work which is pretty funny, the school I go to is a Christian school, to this date, I’ve conned 3 different teachers into letting whatever class I was in at the current time to watch Dirty Work. Yyyyyyep, I’m quite proud of myself. Sorry to hijack the thread.

Btw, this guy is full of shit. Travelling 45 miles, having questions ready, and seeing him in of all places a mall, now thats what I call a major fucking co-inkey-dink.

If you guys value your lives you better stop the mocking or he will come a knocking!!!

I think that you are all ripping on him because deep down you envy how hard and tough this guy actually is…NOT.

Yeah, there’s no such word as ‘irregardless.’ The word is ‘regardless.’

My fellow posters,
I am very aroused by this guy. Do you think he has a lot of hair on his back?
God, I hate myself. If there is a moron out there who can’t tell, let me spell it out: I am being sarcastic.
P.S. say could never have come up with this. He would have started it off with, “Canadian action heroes are much better and tougher. In fact, my mother could beat up any American.” Something along those lines.

Holy smokes I didn’t mean to stir up the “Dirty Work” faithful…

No intentions to offend. Now I’m all upset, I think I’m going to go pick a fight.

“Irregardless”…adverb: [blend of irrespective and regardless] nonstandard:regardless. Eg, Irregardless of the fact that it appears in Websters, it does not exist. hehehe What can I say? Its raining here and I am stuck indoors.

To Pat,

All I can say is wow.

Who are you, man?

Oh my god, reading that post was a whole minute of my life I’ll never get back.

iTs a good idea to make yourself sound so unbias and neutral like you did, Now I can make an honest assessment as to whether Arnold is great/bad guy.