Arnold Scharzenegger: Total Recall, My Unbelievably True Life Story

I just got it delivered today and I’m really enjoying it.

Am I the only one who can’t help but read it in his accent though? Haha very annoying.

Dude, try reading everything in his accent. That’s my life.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Dude, try reading everything in his accent. That’s my life.[/quote]

Whenever I read Arnold quotes, I hear it in my head in the way Nards imitates Arnold.

[quote]furo wrote:
I just got it delivered today and I’m really enjoying it.

Am I the only one who can’t help but read it in his accent though? Haha very annoying. [/quote]

Great! I’m not the only one.

For me Arnold is THE film when he stars in it.

His bodybuilding achievements are worthy of looking up too however I am not a BB#'er.

Arnold is what encompasses the essence of a man in many ways but hurting his love ones was a low blow no man should inflict. However I challenge every man on earth to not do what he did.

When you rich, famous and THAT guy you are going to get a train of pussy and hangers on coming your way and who is he to say no to a free meal? I actually despise the women who came out with it.

To what goal did they hope to achieve in their shitty materialistic lives? More fame and fortune? Check! I doubt many men would listen to those hags, its laughable.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Whenever I read Arnold quotes, I hear it in my head in the way Nards imitates Arnold.[/quote]

Thank yooou!!!

(Oh man, you need a good imagination to hear Arnie yelling that.)

Bought the book and it’s incredibly interesting! Read the first two chapters, would have read more but work comes first! Sadly…

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Whenever I read Arnold quotes, I hear it in my head in the way Nards imitates Arnold.[/quote]

Thank yooou!!!

(Oh man, you need a good imagination to hear Arnie yelling that.)[/quote]

Naa, I only need to drive two hours and make a Styrian speak English.

Dont forget, Arnolds mistress is a Cheater Too.

The twittering is loud when men screw around. But when women cuckold men or screw around, immediately the twittering masses (women) look to see what the man did wrong to deserve being cuckolded.

Maria Shriver will go on Oprah, write a book, have a mold of her vagina bronzed and placed in the Smithsonian whatever it is they do with these Kennedy women whose husbands have cheated on them. But poor Rogelio de Jesus Baena the maid’s husband…

Personally I can see where Arnold needed a break from blah Maria Shriver. But he should have known that even coming within a 3-foot radius of a Hispanic chick will probably get her pregnant. They pop em out like rabbits is what I’ve heard.

However this is wrong to do to one’s children and companion for life, male or female. Maria did go the extra mile to defend him in the October surprise when so many “groping encounter” stories came out right before he was elected governor of California.

I feel for the maids husband who probably thought he was the child’s father. It takes two to have an affair and this maid’s husband got royally screwed in ever way possible. I mean how do you look pleasing to your wife the maid after she’ been balling the big governor, actor bodybuilder. That’s a bitter pill he must have swallowed. I wonder if he quit lifting?

It’s 2012 and the “Feminists” want all the equality, careers, money earned etc…handed to them but they still want to hold on to their victim status whenever it’s convenient. That’s not equality. Go after these women ladies if you are going to give Arnold a thumbs down.

I got it last night and am on page 200 or so now.

I like how in-depth he’s being. I mean I’m the kind of guy that wants to know what a typical day was like for him in the early 70s when he was training, taking classes and working for Joe Weider, and he’s telling all that here.

As I read I sometimes have feelings of inadequacy, then I realize this is Arnold we’re talking about, so most everyone gets that sort of feeling when they compare themselves to him I guess.

The hardback copy is going cheap on WHSmiths here in England.

Usually happens when not many are buying it.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Usually happens when not many can carry it.[/quote]

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Usually happens when not many can carry it.[/quote]
[/quote]
lol

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

It’s 2012 and the “Feminists” want all the equality, careers, money earned etc…handed to them but they still want to hold on to their victim status whenever it’s convenient. That’s not equality. Go after these women ladies if you are going to give Arnold a thumbs down.
[/quote]
Amen!

I really admire Arnold.As for those who make derogatory judgement’s,look the guy is a bodybuilder/entrepeneur/politicial,not some T.V. Evangelist? Arnold is a human being that is famous,and with fame come’s detractor’s.I believe that his personal extra cirricular?extra marital affaiir’s are his and his family’s personal business.

I respect arnold for his physical and psychological determination.Fuck!!! who would by his book,if he was a square.I.E Mitt Romney hypocrite? Arnold put our sport on the map.I personally like a person with rough edges.I believe we all are unique and non-conformist’s.As b.building and PED"S are not the conservative’s approach. thank’s johnny

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
I really admire Arnold.As for those who make derogatory judgement’s,look the guy is a bodybuilder/entrepeneur/politicial,not some T.V. Evangelist? Arnold is a human being that is famous,and with fame come’s detractor’s.I believe that his personal extra cirricular?extra marital affaiir’s are his and his family’s personal business.

I respect arnold for his physical and psychological determination.Fuck!!! who would by his book,if he was a square.I.E Mitt Romney hypocrite? Arnold put our sport on the map.I personally like a person with rough edges.I believe we all are unique and non-conformist’s.As b.building and PED"S are not the conservative’s approach. thank’s johnny[/quote]

My beef isn’t with his infidelity. That’s between him and his wife/family.

He dropped down several notches on my hero list when he pulled political clout to have a sentence lightened for the son of a colleague who was found guilty of killing another young man.

Google ‘Esteban Nunez’, then tell me how awesome you think Arnold IS.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

I respect arnold for his physical and psychological determination.Fuck!!! who would by his book,if he was a square.I.E Mitt Romney hypocrite? Arnold put our sport on the map.I personally like a person with rough edges.I believe we all are unique and non-conformist’s.As b.building and PED"S are not the conservative’s approach. thank’s johnny[/quote]

My beef isn’t with his infidelity. That’s between him and his wife/family.

He dropped down several notches on my hero list when he pulled political clout to have a sentence lightened for the son of a colleague who was found guilty of killing another young man.

Google ‘Esteban Nunez’, then tell me how awesome you think Arnold IS. [/quote]

“Well hellooooo. I mean, of course you help a friend.”

What an ass.

Why does his cheating matter? Anyone familiar with him expects him to have lots of women.

That’s seriously like expecting someone like The Rock to not be slamming 2 girls a week at least.

Arnold is just a bodybuilder turned actor who hooked up with
a powerful woman from a powerful family…he hit it…she got cock drunk…pulled strings…gave him a state

Who the fuck took that couple seriously anyway?

Obvious sham…

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

“sport”? lol!

I’ve listened to the first half hour of the audio book - which he narrates (of course)
Pretty damn good