Arnold Returning to Film

x2 on expendables sequel.

i also figured it would be some sort of mentor mob boss role, or somethine relevant to expendables 2.

im sorry conan was my favorite movie and i didn’t see it for the first time too long ago.

im happy to hear he can get back in shape. not sure what the hell happend to that third terminator movie shudders. but he looked good. Im guessing it was cgi or body suit or something.

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:
even liam neeson (whom no one would say is big) was in an epic action film, Taken. [/quote]

Is Taken worth a watch?

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:
even liam neeson (whom no one would say is big) was in an epic action film, Taken. [/quote]

Is Taken worth a watch?[/quote]

How dare you?

Dirt bag politician, ruined this state, I hope he gets eaten by the shark as he jumps over it.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
He should 100% take a bad guy ‘crime boss’ type role.

I am happy about this as long as he doesnt do Jingle All The Way 2[/quote]

Crime boss definitely makes sense.

But I have to disagree with you. Jingle All the Way 2 would be EPIC! ROFLMAO
[/quote]

LOL! Jingle All the Way 2: Jingle a Bit Further.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]FattyFat wrote:
Well, Statham ain’t that bad.
Although he, too, has only one face.
But that’s cool with me.

Gotta say, though: Matt Damon did a good job with the Bourne movies.
Imho, a reasonably good actor can become a reasonably good action hero.
Adrien Brody didn’t disappoint in Predators, either (and he bulked up a bit for that movie, too).

[/quote]

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:
well the term “action hero” has kind of evolved over the last couple years… there’s no enormously big guy… damon, stratom come to mind they were fit but it was more about technique than raw firepower…

I agree with both you guys, but out of all those guys when you think action movie, the only name that readily pops into your head is Statham. In Arnold’s heyday there were Arnold, Sly, Segal, Lundgren, Mel Gibson even Carl Weathers. [/quote]

Carl Weathers deserves, nay demands a career comeback. He should’ve been more successful than Seagal at the very least, IMO.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:

How dare you?[/quote]

Seriously.

Taken is just about one of my favourite action flicks ever.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:

How dare you?[/quote]

Seriously.

Taken is just about one of my favourite action flicks ever.[/quote]

That movie was the shit, a 170 pound 55 year old man has never kicked more ass. Love it.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:

How dare you?[/quote]

Seriously.

That movie was the shit, a 170 pound 55 year old man has never kicked more ass. Love it.[/quote]

The only people who hate Taken are the ones who’ve never seen it.

OK, guys, you have shamed me into watching it. Thank you for showing me the error in my ways.

“The former governor of California said on Thursday that he was returning to his former role as a Hollywood action hero.”

“The former governor… returning to his former role as a Hollywood action hero.”

“The former governor… returning to his… role as a… action hero.”

“The former governor… role as action hero.”

“governor action hero.”

“action hero.”

Please, another archetype?

[quote]bcingu wrote:
OK, guys, you have shamed me into watching it. Thank you for showing me the error in my ways.[/quote]

It’s a good movie. The action scenes were great because they seemed quite realistic, in that Liam Neeson didn’t do a lot of kicking and jumping and goofy shit like that. A couple of hits and a quick gunshot to the head in most cases.

Anybody looking forward to Terminator 5 ?

Maybe now he will let them CGI his face for more than 1 minute.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:
OK, guys, you have shamed me into watching it. Thank you for showing me the error in my ways.[/quote]

It’s a good movie. The action scenes were great because they seemed quite realistic, in that Liam Neeson didn’t do a lot of kicking and jumping and goofy shit like that. A couple of hits and a quick gunshot to the head in most cases.
[/quote]

Yeah. Holy shit. This movie was so damn good. And you’re absolutely right about the action scenes; they were tastefully done (as “tasteful” as ass-kicking can be). I definitely did not realize that Liam Neeson was capable of being such a BAMF.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:

How dare you?[/quote]

Seriously.

That movie was the shit, a 170 pound 55 year old man has never kicked more ass. Love it.[/quote]

The only people who hate Taken are the ones who’ve never seen it.[/quote]

Taken is literally 2 hours of non-stop ass kickery. I don’t think I’ve ever paid attention to Liam Neison before this movie, and now I notice every new movie he’s in.

Y’all need to see Rob Roy. Plus, it has one of the best lines from a movie (spoken by Tim Roth to a female servant) “Love is but a dung hill I climb upon to crow”

^^ Yeah, Rob Roy was great…it kind of got forgotten what with Braveheart coming out soon after.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Expendables 2. Nuff said.[/quote]

Please, please, please, please, please noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The PEOPLE of California ruined the state, max… do not cloud the record.