Arnold Pic

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1116467859670.After.JPG

I’m not sure if this has been posted before, but I was thinking just how much it sucks getting old!

NO WAY! THAT’s FUCKING BULLSHIT! First off, if the Oak did look like that he would never be seen in public like that! He has a image to keep up ya know?! He works out every morning & IS still in great shape!

And he would’nt be caught dead w/ speedos on either!

Not only does it suck getting old… but posting this picture is old.

Yeah Arnold is no spring chicken now, but did you even look half as good as he did in his glory days?

jaystyles

That ain’t just age. Arnold could still look look a lot better than that if he wanted to and put the effort in.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
NO WAY! THAT’s FUCKING BULLSHIT! First off, if the Oak did look like that he would never be seen in public like that! He has a image to keep up ya know?! He works out every morning & IS still in great shape!

And he would’nt be caught dead w/ speedos on either![/quote]

I think it’s a real image. I’ve seen it before on a number of occasions.

I think I remember hearing about how that picture was taken right after Arnold had surgery and spent a few months recovering.

Guess he went to Cali for a tan…

Joke alert…

OMG, he’s turned into a republican!

For the last time, it’s a real image that shown in reputable newspapers across the country. This was after his operation and before he got in awesome shape for Terminator 3. It’s him, it’s real, get over it.

That picture was taken when he jumped in to the ocean to save someone’s life. It was posted before on the NYT website.