Arnold on AAS:

Clip from Transcript:
Stephanopoulos: You’ve admitted to using steroids in the past. Knowing what you know now about them, would you have done it?
Schwarzenegger: Yes, absolutely. I mean…
Stephanopoulos: No regrets?
Schwarzenegger: No, I have no regrets about it, because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctor’s supervision. We were experimenting with it. It was a new thing.
So you can’t roll the clock back and say, “Now I would change my mind on this.”
For those days, that’s what we did. And I was the first one always to say, “Yes, this is what I did,” without denying it or talking about, “No, I never took it,” or anything like this. That’s what we did in those days.

Old news, I know, but: Well, if it was good enough for Der Austrian Oak…|;-)

No offense, but am I missing something? What’s the point?

Arnold had a massive heart attack in his 50’s …

[quote]jjay wrote:
Arnold had a massive heart attack in his 50’s …[/quote]

A LOT of people had massive heart attacks in their 50’s… At least Arnold lived :wink:

arnolds heart attack was not from steroids. he had problems as a child. get your shit right.

Ohhhh god here we go again…
And Lyle Alzado died because of steroids. RIGHT!!!

lol… doesnt everyone remember? lyles doctor told us steroids didnt kill him.

[quote]trojanman wrote:
arnolds heart attack was not from steroids. he had problems as a child. get your shit right.[/quote]

Telling jjjjjackmeoff to get his shit right is a losing proposition. He is one of those idiots that revel in their own stupidity.

[quote]jjay wrote:

Why not just blame it on the doobies he used to smoke?

You could be the stupidest person on this site, now that Kim Jong-Il/Francis Boullion is gone.

By any chance, do you have any video of yourself deadlifting?

oh man, the day i destroy an organ and die from steroids i will give my collection away. until then im putting a cc in my ass everyday for 10 weeks every year.

[quote]jjay wrote:

I don’t recall that he had a massive heart attack and I am sure you can’t even define exactly what a heartattack is.

Never mind describing what elevations of q waves mean or ST deppressions.

He did have heart surgery, but it was for a heart defect…

[quote]jjay wrote:

He also won 7 Opympia’s.

Has made over 30 Hollywood movies.

Earned well over a quarter billion.

Is govenor of a state and probably someday will be president.

Arguably the most successful man in history.

Fucks Maria everynight (no Jessica Simpson but not too shabby)

Does whatever Arnold wants to do and whenever he wants to do it.

Still has time to promote bodybuilding and help handicap’d children.

Man I sure hope my cycle produces these kind of results. It is his personality that draws people to him, not the pills he used to drop.

[quote]E-man wrote:
jjay wrote:

He also won 7 Opympia’s.

Man I sure hope my cycle produces these kind of results. It is his personality that draws people to him, not the pills he used to drop.

[/quote]

President of what country might I ask? Naturalized citizens are not eligible for presidency, gotta be born here mate.

I pretty much agree with everything else though :slight_smile:

[quote]rainjack wrote:
trojanman wrote:
arnolds heart attack was not from steroids. he had problems as a child. get your shit right.

Telling jjjjjackmeoff to get his shit right is a losing proposition. He is one of those idiots that revel in their own stupidity. [/quote]

Beautiful RJ, beautiful

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
jjay wrote:

I don’t recall that he had a massive heart attack and I am sure you can’t even define exactly what a heartattack is.

He did have heart surgery, but it was for a heart defect… [/quote]

Damn homey, you just got owned.

[quote]Ren wrote:
E-man wrote:
jjay wrote:

He also won 7 Opympia’s.

President of what country might I ask? Naturalized citizens are not eligible for presidency, gotta be born here mate.

I pretty much agree with everything else though :)[/quote]

Yes but there are those conspirisy (sp?) theorists that think the constitution will be amanded to allow him to become president, I remember seeing an American comedian over here (black guy funny as fuck) and he did a whole bit on how Arnie will become president, he pointed out that through all his movies not one American person turned to him in the film and said ‘dude where the fuck are you from?’ he conspired that this was a way of desensitizing the American audience to his foriegn accent and thus allowing the audience to simply accept him as american etc etc. (you had to be there really but it was real funny and made sense at the time)

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
Ren wrote:
E-man wrote:
jjay wrote:

He also won 7 Opympia’s.

I pretty much agree with everything else though :slight_smile:

Yes but there are those conspirisy (sp?) theorists that think the constitution will be amanded to allow him to become president, I remember seeing an American comedian over here (black guy funny as fuck) and he did a whole bit on how Arnie will become president, he pointed out that through all his movies not one American person turned to him in the film and said ‘dude where the fuck are you from?’ he conspired that this was a way of desensitizing the American audience to his foriegn accent and thus allowing the audience to simply accept him as american etc etc. (you had to be there really but it was real funny and made sense at the time)

[/quote]

theres one problem with ratifying something like that. ITS NOT AN AMENDMENT!you cant ratify Article II because there is no amendment relating to the president having to be a natural born citizen. Thats in the articles and that my friend is the rule book they have to follow because it states the requirements for president. something that will not and cannot be changed. Article II section one. Also, in our lifetime we will probably never see an amendment added to the constitution so Arny will never be President.

[quote]pankie wrote:
Theres one problem with ratifying something like that. ITS NOT AN AMENDMENT!you cant ratify Article II because there is no amendment relating to the president having to be a natural born citizen. Thats in the articles and that my friend is the rule book they have to follow because it states the requirements for president. something that will not and cannot be changed. Article II section one. Also, in our lifetime we will probably never see an amendment added to the constitution so Arny will never be President.[/quote]

Now this is interesting. I always thought that the US Constitution was a living document that could be altered (though not easily) to cope with the changes that the future brings. I was under the impression that Articles could be amended by due process. Am I wrong in believing this?

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
jjay wrote:

He did have heart surgery, but it was for a heart defect… [/quote]

Sure it was !

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
pankie wrote:
Theres one problem with ratifying something like that. ITS NOT AN AMENDMENT!you cant ratify Article II because there is no amendment relating to the president having to be a natural born citizen. Thats in the articles and that my friend is the rule book they have to follow because it states the requirements for president. something that will not and cannot be changed. Article II section one. Also, in our lifetime we will probably never see an amendment added to the constitution so Arny will never be President.

Now this is interesting. I always thought that the US Constitution was a living document that could be altered (though not easily) to cope with the changes that the future brings. I was under the impression that Articles could be amended by due process. Am I wrong in believing this?[/quote]

due process only applies to the amendments giving everyone freedom and fairness but has nothing to do with the articles. lets think of the articles and the first 10 amendments as the rules. then the other added amendments were issues the framers did not add and were not important during that time. they were added as something not mentioned in the constitution or to sometimes reverse an issue when times changed. note that they were never erased from the consitution, they just had a line drawn through them meaning they dont apply anymore. there are two types of due process “procedural and substantive”

procedural due process is essentially based on the concept of “fundamental fairness.” as a bare minimum, it includes an individual’s right to be adequately notified of charges or proceedings involving him, and the opportunity to be heard at these proceedings. in criminal cases, it ensures that an accused person will not be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment.

the courts view substantive due process as embracing those fundamental rights that are “implicit in ordered liberty.” just what these rights are is not always clear, though life, property, and freedom from imprisonment are some of the better established. others include the right to vote, the right to travel, and the right to privacy.

due process does not have much to do in the way of changing the articles.