T Nation

Arnold For President

Not my idea originally, have to credit Supermick. But, what a GREAT IDEA! The Governator as the Presinator of the U.S.!!!

ARNOLD FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Well he’s for universal health care, so he has that going for him.

It is not that absurd; I think he gets great press here in Az.

Even if Ahnold did get the constitutional amendment needed to run- which just plain won’t happen- he wouldn’t get his party’s nomination in the primaries and he would be eaten alive in the press under national scrutiny. I mostly like the job he has done as governor, but he has a talent for putting his foot in his mouth like none other. While he may or may not have skeletons in his closet, he sure as hell has plenty out in the open.

[quote]etaco wrote:
Even if Ahnold did get the constitutional amendment needed to run- which just plain won’t happen- he wouldn’t get his party’s nomination in the primaries and he would be eaten alive in the press under national scrutiny. I mostly like the job he has done as governor, but he has a talent for putting his foot in his mouth like none other. While he may or may not have skeletons in his closet, he sure as hell has plenty out in the open.[/quote]

Thread closed.

Arnold Exposed (Part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiaPooEuA8U

(Part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie8W_Euhu9A

We don’t need someone with delusions of being a dictator to be president.

Those self-made immigrant millionaire movie star govenors should not be allowed out of the house! :wink:

Too bad he can’t run.

Newt would be a good choice — he might actually get the Contract For America passed. He’d be able to hold the Dem Congress’ feet to the fire.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
We don’t need someone with delusions of being a dictator to be president.
[/quote]

“I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don’t agree with each other, but that’s OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I’m the dictator,”
-George W. Bush

“You don’t get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier.”
-George W. Bush (Describing what it’s like to be governor of Texas.)

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there’s no question about it, "
-George W. Bush

I completely agree.

Being a European US-hater, I think it’s an excellent idea. Perhaps the US would be able to overcome 8 years of Bush’s fuck ups, but Arny can finish the job for sure.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Being a European US-hater, I think it’s an excellent idea. Perhaps the US would be able to overcome 8 years of Bush’s fuck ups, but Arny can finish the job for sure.[/quote]

I think Arnie would do a great job. Maybe restore the honor to America’s image.

We all know it needs a facelift.

So far its becoming the American Empire. If it keeps going this way they’re going the way of the Germans in World War I and II.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Being a European US-hater, I think it’s an excellent idea. Perhaps the US would be able to overcome 8 years of Bush’s fuck ups, but Arny can finish the job for sure.

So far its becoming the American Empire. If it keeps going this way they’re going the way of the Germans in World War I and II.[/quote]

No, we are not.

The difference is our people. However slowly they learn (the learning curve is about six years), they eventually figure out what is right and wrong.

We will never be like that…start a draft here back in 2002, and see how quick Iraq would be over.

ChinaDoll, you are one sexy, goddess woman…there, I have been wanting to say that for some time now!

However, why do you think Arnold would make a good President? Because he lifts weights and we lift weights…sort of the same mentality that says if I am from the South and the
Presidential candidate is from the South, I should vote for him. Not very discerning there…

Look, how much does this guy know about law, international politics, social issues, etc? He is a Blockbuster candidate…People vote for him because he is famous. Granted, he is a LOT smarter than the FOOL who is currently sitting in the White House (who got IN there in the same way he got OUT of real military service, because of Daddy’s silver spoon and good connections…as well as appealing to the more Neanderthal elements in America) and Arnold can at least claim to have been a success prior to presenting himself for office (where the present denizen of the White House wrecked several businesses, just as he is now wrecking the country).

Despite that, cannot see why Arnold should be President (even if the constitution permitted). Please explain.

[quote]entheogens wrote:

Despite that, cannot see why Arnold should be President (even if the constitution permitted). Please explain.[/quote]

Figurehead to re-unite the country.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
brucevangeorge wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

So far its becoming the American Empire. If it keeps going this way they’re going the way of the Germans in World War I and II.

No, we are not.

The difference is our people. However slowly they learn (the learning curve is about six years), they eventually figure out what is right and wrong.

We will never be like that…start a draft here back in 2002, and see how quick Iraq would be over.[/quote]

“I hate Bush, He’s an idiot, get a him out of there!”

It’s a puppet show, Start a draft see how quick Iraq would be over. Start another event to win the publics approval for more war.
You think troops are coming home after the GREAT Surge?

I would totally support him!!!

[quote]orion wrote:
entheogens wrote:

Despite that, cannot see why Arnold should be President (even if the constitution permitted). Please explain.

Figurehead to re-unite the country.[/quote]

We don’t need a figurehead. We need someone who will serve 4 years with his/her thumb up his/her ass and keep his/her flippin’ trap shut. On second thought–maybe all we do need is a figurehead. I would want a more attractive figurehead than der Muskelmeister.

Sadly, I think most are just “figureheads” anyway…

Did all the repub’s forget who leads Arnie by the short hair’s ???

[quote]ron33 wrote:
Did all the repub’s forget who leads Arnie by the short hair’s ???[/quote]

LOL! Well, I think Maria handles herself pretty well, Ron…