Arnold Classic Anyone?

I’m counting down the days oh man… I got my tickets to the big show about a month ago. Im in one of the front sections so I can actually see the competitors. Im so damned stoked. Can’t wait to watch some of the martial arts finals this year too.

Does anyone have a lineup of the competitors? I can’t find much on any search engines.

Plus that weekend I wont spend a dime on food. Ill just snag some freebies from the Expo. Works for me.

Anyone else going?

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
I’m counting down the days oh man… I got my tickets to the big show about a month ago. Im in one of the front sections so I can actually see the competitors. Im so damned stoked. Can’t wait to watch some of the martial arts finals this year too.

Does anyone have a lineup of the competitors? I can’t find much on any search engines.

Plus that weekend I wont spend a dime on food. Ill just snag some freebies from the Expo. Works for me.

Anyone else going?[/quote]

your lucky man. I’ve heard that the expo for the Arnold is the best to hit up.

I don’t think they have a list of the competitors yet, but I’d assume Victor, Kai, Phil…would be for sure…Wolf a maybe, Branch, possibly Dex??? you never know…lol

Lucky you, I wish I had tix…I’m pretty sure I’m hitting the O next year tho. :smiley:

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Drizzt wrote:

Anyone else going?

your lucky man. I’ve heard that the expo for the Arnold is the best to hit up.

I don’t think they have a list of the competitors yet, but I’d assume Victor, Kai, Phil…would be for sure…Wolf a maybe, Branch, possibly Dex??? you never know…lol

Lucky you, I wish I had tix…I’m pretty sure I’m hitting the O next year tho. :smiley:

DG[/quote]

Phil’s out, taking the whole year to get ready for the O.

I think Wolf is out aswel, even tho after Olympia he said he would compete. It’s still gonna be sick

Lee Preist should be there, oh man!!!
And if you believe everything you hear, Ronnie apparently is competing…

Shit, just read the thread that preist wont be competing in the Arnold. Leaving it till the aussie and new zealand pro the week after…

[quote]paul496 wrote:

Lee Preist should be there, oh man!!!
[/quote]

Shook his hand, Victor’s, and got a signed picture from Ed Corney. There was about a 250 person line to get a photo with Ronnie :frowning:

Also last year at the expo I was about 10 feet a way from shaking Arnold’s hand, and then he took a left toward the BSN booth. Darnit that would have made my life complete.

Just thinking about all this again is getting me so stoked.

Sick dude, Id love to meet Lee Priest…

On the note of who we meet, i met Deis Wolf last April, he was guest posing at a show here in Ireland. Insanely big.

Then at the end of September just gone I meet Dorian Yates on Graffon St. (the equivalent as 5th Avenue). He was just walking down the street with his girl… I was with a buddy and we just shook his hand and told him we were huge fans, he seemed happy to be noticed.

Once he left i started goin crazy… I couldnt believe who i was just talking to… I mean to meet him on the street was just so fuckin cool!!!l All i could think of was what this guy has done. 6 olympias, all the training and dieting he has done, wat a fuckin life. Mad respect!!!