Arnold Booth Babes Galour!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
While there were some good looking girls working the Arnold, there were also quite a few booth girls that might as well have been picked up at a meth lab outside of Columbus and slapped a pair of fake boobs and a tan on.

Anorexic thin, assless, never set foot in a gym a day in their life sort of look. Even saw one girl whose ass was so non-existent that her BACK stuck out further than her ass did.

i know who youre talkin bout, that girl works out at the rec center at my old university (Toledo)

that is, if we r talkin bout the same one
[/quote]

and… why weren’t you working at a booth? you are definitely model material!? if that’s you in the avi…

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Some of those girls have a serious case of butter face. They have amazing bodies, but some of those faces are just… wow![/quote]

how’s this then? best of both worlds?

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
While there were some good looking girls working the Arnold, there were also quite a few booth girls that might as well have been picked up at a meth lab outside of Columbus and slapped a pair of fake boobs and a tan on.

Anorexic thin, assless, never set foot in a gym a day in their life sort of look. Even saw one girl whose ass was so non-existent that her BACK stuck out further than her ass did.

Haha! That ON girl was hot. She was so skinny and top heavy, I thought the weight of her boobs were going to make my face fall flat on her tits.[/quote]

I see.

Some serious chicks. And some sweet titties!!!

I’m all for the free shit that you can get from these types of events…

Page 1, holy fuck!!

[quote]drewkearns wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Stronghold wrote:

i know who youre talkin bout, that girl works out at the rec center at my old university (Toledo)

that is, if we r talkin bout the same one

and… why weren’t you working at a booth? you are definitely model material!? if that’s you in the avi…[/quote]

LOL…Ct Rockula is a 295lb bouncer according to his profile. Hardly booth babe material.

haha strong lies in the avi eh?

comment revoked… don’t want to see that in bikini… sorry dude…

I love how they just go into Columbus and round up strippers/amateur models and give them a slutty outfit to wear with their logo on it. I know a girl whose sister “dances” in Columbus and every year she is a booth babe for a different company.

Smoking hot.