Arnold Booth Babes Galour!

Why you should have gone to the Arnold!!

More at the link…

I really should have gone to the Arnold…

I just looked through that whole thread…awesome OP. Man that one girl in the pink corset had me drooling…holy shit!

[quote]whatsyourexcuse wrote:
I really should have gone to the Arnold…[/quote]

whats your excuse?

^ LOL

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I just looked through that whole thread…awesome OP. Man that one girl in the pink corset had me drooling…holy shit![/quote]

Had to go through all the pages and back to page 4 to see her…but damn…is right!! Jealous.

Any idea why I can’t view the pictures from the link you posted? I can read the comments and am having to use my imagination, but from the pic you posted in this thread, I like where this is going.

While there were some good looking girls working the Arnold, there were also quite a few booth girls that might as well have been picked up at a meth lab outside of Columbus and slapped a pair of fake boobs and a tan on.

Anorexic thin, assless, never set foot in a gym a day in their life sort of look. Even saw one girl whose ass was so non-existent that her BACK stuck out further than her ass did.

She bam

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/arnold_09_what_a_ing_day

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
While there were some good looking girls working the Arnold, there were also quite a few booth girls that might as well have been picked up at a meth lab outside of Columbus and slapped a pair of fake boobs and a tan on.

Anorexic thin, assless, never set foot in a gym a day in their life sort of look. Even saw one girl whose ass was so non-existent that her BACK stuck out further than her ass did.[/quote]

Haha! That ON girl was bad. She was so skinny and top heavy, I thought the weight of her boobs were going to make her fall flat on her face.

Good Lord someone needs to learn how to hold a camera still.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Good Lord someone needs to learn how to hold a camera still. [/quote]

Tell me about it. That’s some of the worst camera work I’ve seen. I wonder how much caffeine or stimulants that guy pounded before going out.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I just looked through that whole thread…awesome OP. Man that one girl in the pink corset had me drooling…holy shit![/quote]

holy shit is right! damn!!! and then hows the girl after her in that belt skirt! haha…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Good Lord someone needs to learn how to hold a camera still.

Tell me about it. That’s some of the worst camera work I’ve seen. I wonder how much caffeine or stimulants that guy pounded before going out.[/quote]

Probably got some T going in his body for the first time, and didn’t know how to handle this surge of primal instinct to procreate.

Some of those girls have a serious case of butter face. They have amazing bodies, but some of those faces are just… wow!

Anyone ever hook up with a booth babe?

[quote]drewkearns wrote:

More at the link…

[/quote]

hey dude. ive been following ur pix on bb.com. good shit.

good supp snags too bro. looks like u have thousands of dollars worth of swag there. I think i could go there, pay for room and flight and actually save money if i got that amount of supps. haha. We are going next year. What hotel did u stay at?

[quote]Beast Status wrote:
drewkearns wrote:

More at the link…

hey dude. ive been following ur pix on bb.com. good shit.

good supp snags too bro. looks like u have thousands of dollars worth of swag there. I think i could go there, pay for room and flight and actually save money if i got that amount of supps. haha. We are going next year. What hotel did u stay at?
[/quote]

actually stayed at a buddies house for free!!! so we made out like bandits that weekend.

to those that say blurry pics… sorry it was a cell phone and yes we were drinking shots of pre-workout drinks at every booth so they give us free stuff… so we were kinda bugging out/shaking… hahah

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

Anorexic thin, assless, never set foot in a gym a day in their life sort of look. Even saw one girl whose ass was so non-existent that her BACK stuck out further than her ass did.[/quote]

i know who youre talkin bout, that girl works out at the rec center at my old university (Toledo)

that is, if we r talkin bout the same one

[quote]drewkearns wrote:

More at the link…

[/quote]

I think oversized hats make men look tiny and foolish.