T Nation

Arnold 2010

Who’s going?

me for sure now. this is like the third thread on this though. :slight_smile:

I would love to go…mainly to support my cousin who is competing in IKFF kettlebell competitions.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
me for sure now. this is like the third thread on this though. :)[/quote]

Really? What are they called? I did a search for ‘Arnold 2010’ and a 5 month old thread on the USAPL comp came up, and an 8 month old thread about ronnie competing in the 2010 olympia that happened to mention ‘arnold’ … huh. That being said, the search was all I did, I didnt look too far through the back pages - were they in the GAL forum or another one?

I am going. Can only make it to the saturday events though, which I am told is the majority of cool shit. Would like to be competing but probably next year.

What kind of free shit does one acquire at this event?

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
me for sure now. this is like the third thread on this though. :)[/quote]

Really? What are they called? I did a search for ‘Arnold 2010’ and a 5 month old thread on the USAPL comp came up, and an 8 month old thread about ronnie competing in the 2010 olympia that happened to mention ‘arnold’ … huh. That being said, the search was all I did, I didnt look too far through the back pages - were they in the GAL forum or another one?[/quote]
Don’t sweat it man, I’m letting you know because there was a pretty big discussion on it so this one may be lacking. horsepuss started it.

I should be there Fri-Sun, and my friend who is driving just informed me that he is sharing his hotel room with some girl so it looks like I’ll wake up to some banging while I sleep.

I’m going, but I’m broke as hell, so I’ll probably just be going to the expo - unless some of the events are free/cheap. Anyone know?

I was one of the guys that started a thread on this to be honest can’t say it went anywhere. I have $350. dollares worth of tickets I got as a present last year for the events. SO hell yeah I’m going but may miss 2 of the 4 day events. Of course I want to catch the powerlifting and some of the strongman events.

As always I will be a t-shirt whore.

Any tips on hotels down there is like a sold out paradise everywhere.

I want to go but my group is not interested in going so I gotta figure something out.

[quote]GoingViking wrote:
I’m going, but I’m broke as hell, so I’ll probably just be going to the expo - unless some of the events are free/cheap. Anyone know?[/quote]

Expo is all you need man. Will get you into everything except the finals of the men’s BB - maybe a few other things need special tix, like prejudging, or something, but the expo will get you in for the strongman, the powerlifting, lots of womens stuff, some guys that i guess are ams, etc 10$ a day, maybe the best deal in sports

TRUE TRUE TRUE. ^

I’ll be there for sure. I’m bringing 5 friends or so as well.
I went last year for the first time. From what I saw just buying tickets to the EXPO is enough. You still get to see all the cool stuff just later on in the day.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:

Expo is all you need man. Will get you into everything except the finals of the men’s BB - maybe a few other things need special tix, like prejudging, or something, but the expo will get you in for the strongman, the powerlifting, lots of womens stuff, some guys that i guess are ams, etc 10$ a day, maybe the best deal in sports[/quote]

Best news I’ve heard all day. Can’t even express how stoked I am.

ok went last year and only stayed for a day. However I do have one tip. Its winter and its ohio BUT. You do not want to be walking around the expo with a coat.
I mean that place will have you sweating like a hog. Thousands of people and you will be walking all over the place there is just to much to see. So have a bag to throw your jacket in and just roll in a t-shirt or a whatever but you do not want to be dressing to warm.