T Nation

Arnold 08 Pics?

Anyone have any picture from this years arnold? I would look at the videos posted on youtube but my internet is capped at the moment and would like too see how phil heath and a few others came in

bb.com

if your internet is capped how are you on t-nation? maybe I’m misinterpreting “capped” lol

bb.com has the whole thing online.

Gerdy

there ws an article on here by, i think TC, like an arnold documentary with tons of pics it was cool

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
there ws an article on here by, i think TC, like an arnold documentary with tons of pics it was cool[/quote]

he’s talking about the arnold classic bodybuilding show in columbus ohio…

Gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
if your internet is capped how are you on T-Nation? maybe I’m misinterpreting “capped” lol

Gerdy[/quote]

by capped I mean that my internet has been slowed down too pretty much dial up speed meaning I’d be waiting half a day too see a posing routine

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
if your internet is capped how are you on T-Nation? maybe I’m misinterpreting “capped” lol

Gerdy

by capped I mean that my internet has been slowed down too pretty much dial up speed meaning I’d be waiting half a day too see a posing routine[/quote]

oh ok. I’m sorry tho, besides youtube, bb.com, I don’t really know where else to look. Sorry man

Gerdy

hm you could try flexonline (not sure about that) or maybe megavideo.com and see if that loads faster

jtg your avatar is pretty awesome. who the hell is that…wow. very nice.