Arnie Mural

My mates got a graffiti artist in to put a big fuck off mural of arnie on their wall. Not too shabby eh?

They posted this elsewhere and it’s somehow created an argument about Crossfit.

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
My mates got a graffiti artist in to put a big fuck off mural of arnie on their wall. Not too shabby eh?

They posted this elsewhere and it’s somehow created an argument about Crossfit. [/quote]

Yeah man, Crossfit’s poo!

On the front page for reddit, didn’t see any crossfit arguments there though! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]KcThrows wrote:
On the front page for reddit, didn’t see any crossfit arguments there though! :P[/quote]

Oh there’s definitely some hot air being blown about Crossfit in there somewhere. You’ll find it if you look hard enough.

I think they’re also claiming the gym must condone AAS use purely by having said mural!

[quote]KcThrows wrote:
On the front page for reddit, didn’t see any crossfit arguments there though! :P[/quote]

Oh there’s definitely some hot air being blown about Crossfit in there somewhere. You’ll find it if you look hard enough.

I think they’re also claiming the gym must condone AAS use purely by having said mural!
[/quote]

I wouldn’t dare scroll down that far haha! Would love for these guys to make me a Ricky Bruch mural one day though. Would be insane.

They say its a crossfit gym because it has an open area.

Only idiots wouldn’t see that it is a tyre/sledge area.

Very cool image. Not sure if Arnold’s the ideal representation of the crossfit goal of a functional not so much aesthetic (and huge) physique, but whatever. Great work.

S

[quote]KcThrows wrote:

[/quote]

Are there gyms that randomly test their members for aas and kick out the ones that test positive?

The Legend… but he HATED doing mass-building squats and didn’t do them that much, which is why the mural
only shows him from the waist up lol/jk… very nice artwork.

I wish that was in my gym, damn

That’s awesome. It makes me want to inject the creatinez.

Looks really cool!
That is my favorite Arnie photo as well.
How low do I need to get my Fran time to look like that?

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
Looks really cool!
How low do I need to get my Fran time to look like that?[/quote]

These people will just give you the wrong advices.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Looks really cool!

These people will just give you the wrong advices.[/quote]
T Nationites?

Is this gym in Glasgae aye?

[quote]Nards wrote:

Looks really cool!

T Nationites?[/quote]

Nards is pretty smart but Nards is a child…and on the day of the competition, I am his father.

[quote]Vulpes Vulpes wrote:
Is this gym in Glasgae aye?[/quote]

yeah mate, Ibrox

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

Looks really cool!

T Nationites?[/quote]

Nards is pretty smart but Nards is a child…and on the day of the competition, I am his father.[/quote]

*cue sinister background music