Arnie and Maria Shriver Separating

[quote]optheta wrote:
Wait this is news to me, why do you guys all think Arnie is a douchebag? We all know that Pumping Iron movie stuff was made up. So were are you getting this “Douchebagness” from about Arnold?[/quote]

Well politics aside Arnold was pretty self centered (to say the least). In his younger years he was a trickster and a menace. He’d dump chicks and bring his new gals to where they worked to introduce them in the case of a waitress he dated. Shit like that.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Hell, I am waiting for the Will Smith and Jada Pinkett separation because they are about the only ones to dodge that bullet this long.[/quote]

Why? So you can move in and put the moves on Jada? lol[/quote]

Dude, I’ve been in love with her since A Different World.[/quote]

Too bad you don’t like Tatiana Ali? She lives in my townhouse complex, she may be in the hunt, for a jacked dentist. [/quote]

Whatever happened to that chick? My sister has her music CD.

I know why Arnie’s marriage went to hell.

… you see, I’m Arnold’s illegitimate son…

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
I know why Arnie’s marriage went to hell.

… you see, I’m Arnold’s illegitimate son…[/quote]

So I’m assuming your got your bodybuilding genetics from your mom then?!? Har Har Har

Man Arnolds kids should start lifting now they be beast mode.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Hell, I am waiting for the Will Smith and Jada Pinkett separation because they are about the only ones to dodge that bullet this long.[/quote]

Too bad you don’t like Tatiana Ali? She lives in my townhouse complex, she may be in the hunt, for a jacked dentist. [/quote]

Whatever happened to that chick? My sister has her music CD.[/quote]

She is pure LA, handbag, little dog, designer glasses and all. She is a hottie though.

It took Maria 25 yrs to discover that Arnold was a dirtbag, and she is supposed to be “Progressive?” HILAR.

I have always maintained and have said in this web site for years that Arnold was/is a highly manipulative shemale, who uses his charisma to win people’s love with his style over substance charm.

And every body has e-stoned me for it.

The talk around here is that Maria was tired of his ego, his narcissism, his womanizing, his groping, and him commuting the sentence of that shit head kid was the last straw. Arnold cut his sentence by more than half in the last hour of his governorship.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

You live with Ashley from the Fresh Prince! Damn.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
.[/quote]

LOL.

Even though you’re better with words, you’re excellent with pictures also.

Arnold is bigger than any woman, and i mean philosophic speaking.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
I have always maintained and have said in this web site for years that Arnold was/is a highly manipulative shemale, who uses his charisma to win people’s love with his style over substance charm.

And every body has e-stoned me for it.[/quote]

Maybe it was the shemale thing that people disagreed with.

I thought Arnold was the personification of the American dream…?

^
isn’t he? the latest news cannot diminish his achievements in America. whatever he does from now he still remains his american dream status. he still will be bigger than life.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

What? Surely he has her best interests at heart and is protecting her modesty?

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[/quote]

That pic only makes me respect the man more. Honestly I’d be more concerned if he wasn’t doing that, considering the gay stories we hear about the old-school crowd.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

And every body has e-stoned me for it.[/quote]

Maybe it was the shemale thing that people disagreed with.[/quote]

I can see that. It is precisely because his image, his mask, is to look/be tough.
He is also Austrian, so it is cultural.

It is mostly women, and manipulative women, that use their bodies,charm and charisma to manipulate people ad get what they want.

He was a great poser - think about that…

Generally speaking, who is more at ease with their bodies to pose to attract?

There are men who ooze out masculinity and grace and have great presence without having to “pose”.
Same for women who are able to display true femininity and grace.

Truly sensual people, people who own their bodies completely, not people who just use their bodies to get ahead in life or be a winner.

The apparent “winner” becomes a true loser because he/she has abused his body and used it as a currency to obtain value ( or security ) in return.

I never thought Maria and Arnold were a match made in heaven. Not because she’s a democrat and he’s a republican, and she’s from a wealthy American royal family and he’s from immigrant farmer stock. It’s because they can never have sex without her body cracking like a twig. How much fun can that be?