Army War College Director: Israel Did It

Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College says that the military brass now know that Israel and those traitors within our nation committed the 911 attack.

Pretty explosive stuff.

Well I listened to it, regretfully, and it is just another 9-11 conspiracy theory, only instead of Bush or the U.S. doing it, it is now the Israeli Mossad.

Same theory as before, but now it is sourced from an overly-patriotic ex-marine professor, who uses the seemingly controlled demolition of the 3rd building as evidence that the other two were also destroyed by explosives.

The guy keeps mentioning that if the U.S. military or U.S. population find outs that Israel will be removed from the face of the Earth and that it is a good thing. He also hates Zionists.

I’d be interested in seeing a Curriculum Vitae of this guy or what he is doing now, as he seems like a nut job.

I still think that third tower collapsing is an oddity.

Well Israel being behind 9/11 would certainly explain alot of what happened in the aftermath of it. Israel certainly benefitted more than America than our “War on Terror”.

A lot has to do with credibility. This guy is not another whack job like Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
This guy is not another whack job like Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura.
[/quote]

No he’s a level above as he is for destroying a nation of people, including innocent civilians, based on some intriguing, yet completely inconclusive “evidence”.

Really, what is this guy doing now?

I understand that he has a PhD and was the Director of Studies at the US Army War College, but how did that end? He was a professor, which I doubt privies him to sensitive government information, which makes him pretty much a glorified historian.

His weak argument and zealotry destroyed any credibility his qualifications may have implied.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
This guy is not another whack job like Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura.
[/quote]

No he’s a level above as he is for destroying a nation of people, including innocent civilians, based on some intriguing, yet completely inconclusive “evidence”.

Really, what is this guy doing now?

I understand that he has a PhD and was the Director of Studies at the US Army War College, but how did that end? He was a professor, which I doubt privies him to sensitive government information, which makes him pretty much a glorified historian.

His weak argument and zealotry destroyed any credibility his qualifications may have implied. [/quote]

Well, what level of credibility DO you want? Does Obama need to hold a big press conference and announce this?

An insider is telling you the real deal and you’re rejecting it. Really, what could the man possibly gain by this? A bullet in the head?