Army Vet Looking for Answers

Self inject subq, not IM, 50mg twice a week with #29 1/2" 0.5ml [not 1.0ml]. Inject over upper leg, pinching up skin to create a slight mound and inject laterally into end of mount with needle parallel to muscles below. Pull out needle and immediately press on injection site for 10-15 seconds to allow vessels to seal off preventing bleed bruises. Some will get lumps/knots in legs or belly fat, find what works best for you.

Insulin needles slow to load, injection time is OK. Some docs will object to this because they do not understand. Absorption is slower/smoother and 100%.

In many jurisdictions insulin syringes do not need an Rx. You may need a Rx. Box of 100 ~$15 at Walmart, ReLion house brand.

You will need to be testing estradiol [E2] and should control with anastrozole as needed to get near E2=22pg/ml.

TRT shuts off LH/FSH and testes will shrink and possible 24x7 dull ache. Good risk of infertility. 250iu hCG subq EOD prevents these issue and a nice boost of mood for some. hCG is water based peptide that acts like LH and needs to be refrigerated.

Many doctors do not understand the need to test for and control E2 or to preserve testes/fertility.

TSH=2.5 is bad. Thyroid lab ranges are useless, should be closer to TSH=1.0

fT4 is low and well below mid-range=1.3

This could easily be an iodine deficiency caused by not using iodized salt or vitamins listing 150mcg iodine and 200mcg selenium.

You may be more sensitive to cold and your outer eyebrows may be sparse. Evaluate overall thyroid function as directed below.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.