Arms Won't Grow

As long as you’re working hard, no need to be flamed

[quote]ah_dut wrote:
Please tell me you’re joking. Deadlifts on a machine!? Go do the real thing man. Same goes for chins. I’m not much weaker then you and I’m much, much lighter then you. Do more deadlifts properly man (and yes, I’m very, very skinny flame away)[/quote]

[quote]alablangy wrote:
First sorry for being late.

Im 18 years old
wight:83
high:173
ben playin for 9 to 7 mounths
[/quote]

Death by semantics! Quit “playin” and start working your balls off.

Some people take themselves way too seriously. You should try that. It may work. Lift like your life depends on it.

Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not busting on your language skills. But try changing the way you address the subject as Training. It realy can change your whole approach, and results.

[quote]Konstantine wrote:
Chins and rows numbers? You can’t expect good arm size when you can’t even bench your bodyweight

alablangy wrote:
First sorry for being late.

Im 18 years old
wight:83
high:173
ben playin for 9 to 7 mounths
squat: about 70 kilg to 80(4reps - 6 to 8 sets)

bench:70 kilg
deadlifts: I din’t really do them. I used the machine that is the same as dead lift (don’t know what the name of it).
din’t use chins. I also did them with the machine)

my legs are the biggest parts in my body and my heaviest weights are on them.
I always train my bicep’s after chest exer for example, I start with stright bar 4 reps the first one for worming up (first rep 15 kilg for 8 sets then 20 kilg for 6 sets then 21 kilg for 6 sets sometimes I put 30 kig but for only 4 sets then continue with less weight).

thats a shit load of sets, maybe you meant reps? and it’s warming up, worming sounds funny;).

The sec excr is dumbbels my heaviest weight is 17.5 I use the same as the stright bar. My last excr is curls.

sound like too many of the same exercise to me. try different variations for your arms. maybe the muscle are getting used to either the weight or the motion.

I usualy change every week Im train them twice and stright after chest. I injured them once because of the heavy weights because of my fucking coach advice that my bicep’s are not growin.

what do you consider to be an injury?
how long did the injury effect your abilities? try increasing by only 5 or 10 lbs at a time. remember to allow your muscles to adapt to the new load before increasing again. this might help with joint aches and such.
[/quote]

You are getting the same answers on both threads that you started. Notice a trend? Get your ass in the gym and bust your balls. Ever do pushups? Do those all day long, daily. Those will start you off right. Don’t worry about biceps for a long time. Pull ups and push ups along with overhead presses and bench press will yield good results for a long time.