Arms Haven't Been Responding Well

No, I’m 5’9 lol.

Ill be damned … so am I !

munchkins

2 Likes

Ah, but where I live, I’m above the average height haha.

Look living in the Congo with Pygmies doesn’t count!

3 Likes

You’re getting a lot of good advice here. Follow it. Don’t keep asking for what you want to hear, but listen to what you need to hear. Also, yes, the occasional pizza and burger won’t hurt your size gains.

I’ve personally never hit Bis and Tris together, but that’s because I structured my own programs (and in regard to my individual response to training) to place them with larger muscle groups that overlap to some degree.

Exercise wise, there really is no magic program or exercises. There’s the old story of Shawn Ray being approached by a young wanna be bodybuilder. The young kid asked him what exercises he used to get his arms so big. Shawn replied “the same exercises you use bro, the same ones.”

The point of the story is that Shawn obviously put a hell of a lot more into each and every rep that he did so that he could make the most of his genetics, adherence to diet, supplements etc. That’s really the only way anyone can maximize what is in their hands to control.

S

4 Likes

Have you got stronger? Size will only come when you get stronger (there is some exceptions but that’s not your case)

@himanshurajawat888

Stop focusing on your arms.

Get on a solid mass building program that focuses on compound movements. Build your strength over your entire body.

Eat like a champ. You want big arms you need to be bigger everywhere. Shit son, you are still scrawny.

If you want advice on what program will help you, than ask. State your goals. Be specific about your goals (yes, that means thinking). Provide your limitations and anything that makes you special that may be relevant.

Be patient. Trust the process. You have already inadvertently told everyone that you are impatient by using roids at such an early stage of your journey.

STOP FUCKIN FOCUSING ON YOUR ARMS!!

3 Likes

Why do people do a bicep day but not a hamstring day?

1 Like

Because you can’t see your hamstrings in a short sleeve shirt. Different priorities for different folks.

1 Like

What’s a bicep day?

Your diet is terrible. Work your macros out, then start adding calories in. All the training advice in the world won’t help unless you’re fueling your body.
Secondly I will be absolutely amazed if you can get through all the training and bring a decent level of intensity. Watch a training vid by any of the greats and compare your level of intensity to theirs. I know you’re not going to get to those levels but you need to go at it in the gym.
Basically food, then get a basic training plan and train hard. Your arms are relative to the rest of your frame. They aren’t small they are in proportion.

1 Like

So @Irishman92 your suggesting that he should no be so focused on his arms ? :wink:

2 Likes

I’m glad that you could see that from my cryptic post Bulldog! Haha

“you don’t paint the roof of your house without 1st building the foundation.”

If less people spend their gym time doing 8 different curls, we would get a lot less frustrated lifters on here asking questions.

3 Likes

Thank you all of you. You guys are amazing.

2 Likes

Rock some booty shorts and you’re all good bro.