Armidex Side Effects

Has anyone had fatigue problems taking Armidex? I have been having extreme fatigue problems and I think it is related to my dosage. I am having a hard time finding my sweet spot with this medication. Any advice or comments?

I have been taking the oral variety from a research chem provider .25mg/ml every 3rd day via oral syringe.

Are you using the Adex in conjunction with AAS? If so outline please…

What else are you taking with it? How have you modified dosage and what was accoplished by doing this in order to find this sweet spot?

250mg/ml Test E every other day. Front loaded 1.25 grams Test E
40mg Dbol/day
Multivitamin - 2x day
Fish oil - 6 caplets 2x day
Vemma - fruits/vegetable supplement
Armour Thyroid - 1 grain 2x day.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Are you using the Adex in conjunction with AAS? If so outline please…[/quote]

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
How have you modified dosage and what was accoplished by doing this in order to find this sweet spot?
[/quote]

Modified by taking weekly. EOD. Not taking at all unless I feel my nipples getting sore. To tell you the truth. I seem best when not taking it.

The fatigue could be brought on by excessive estrogen. You are using 875mg/w of test E. Just the frontload alone put a lot of test in your system. dbol also aromatises strongly. It could also be that Adex doesn’t agree with you. Have you ever used it before? What is your past cycle experience?

You can always try Letro, but I would make a point of being consistent and dosing either Adex or Letro ED to keep serum level steady. The half lives of both Adex and Letro don’t support anything longer than EOD with ED being better.

If you frontloaded test E, you should have frontloaded Adex also. At least 1 mg on first use.

I am currently on 700mg/w test E with no dbol and I am using .25mg Adex ED. I also frontloaded with 1mg on first use. I definitely don’t feel like my dose of Adex is too high and am feeling no ill effects.

On another matter, I notice you are taking your 1 grain of Armour Thyroid 2x/d. Is that one in the morning and one in the afternoon? If yes, does that normally (when not affected by these other compounds) keep your energy level more steady than a single morning dose?