Arm Wrestling Sports

Great sport to get into. Many athletes can compete well into their 50’s and 60’s at an elite level. Lots of events and clubs across the country you can check out to get involved.

Funniest? i assume you meant funnest, or better yet, more fun.

More on topic, if something were in my area, i would be willing to give it a shot.

same here, any groups meeting/ training for arm wrestling in MD or Wash DC area?

Use this to find arm wrestlers in your area.

Just Google “Arm Wrestling” + your state, and chances are their is something close by. I’ve competed in a few tournaments around Louisiana and thought they were a blast. I haven’t been bored by one yet.

armwrestling.com

I would love or hear and learn about how a pro arm wrestler trains and wrestles… any ideas on which website to go to… aside from the ones you prescribed here

I think the Diesel site has some info, anway it just a google away.

1. One Arm DB Preacher Curls, hand goes max to 90 degrees, FAT GRIP.

2. one arm hammer preacher curls, ROPE GRIP. max 90 degrees

3. one arm wrists curls (reverse/flat) fat grip

everything heavy ass weights, with max reps you should hold the weight for about 10 seconds.

and that’s just basics

and this is denis ciplenkov… armwrestler and strongman

Look at the size of those hands.

^ LOL… Awsome movie title.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
^ LOL… Awsome movie title.[/quote]

You seen it man? Great, great documentary. Used to be on Youtube in its entirety but has since been removed…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
^ LOL… Awsome movie title.[/quote]

You seen it man? Great, great documentary. Used to be on Youtube in its entirety but has since been removed…[/quote]

Nah, I havent seen it. Was just commenting on the title of the movie ‘pulling john’… I’m perverted I know.

It does look good though, might have to try and find it.

Just hope this doesn’t happen in a match I remember seeing this on tv…