Arm Help For Ectomorph

[quote]burbanky wrote:
I’ll probably get flamed for this but, as a change of pace throw in some body weight stuff. My arms respond very well to dips, chins, push-ups (close grip) Reverse dips etc. Just a suggestion.[/quote]

you say that by increasing your body weight, you started to get the most from your excercises?

[quote]rsg wrote:
juanjromero wrote:
I wrote in another thread: this kind of routines are for shocking the muscle and in no way will replace the continuos and disciplinated effort.

These kind of routines are meant for people who have 20" arms and are struggling to get them to 21".[/quote]

I think he needs help to stop thinking about himself on terms of ecto…

50 EGGS???
stomach of iron

WTF?

[quote]twfactory wrote:
I’ve got big legs and arms so I’m not real good at squatting. [/quote]

WTF?

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
WTF?

twfactory wrote:
I’ve got big legs and arms so I’m not real good at squatting.

That program needs creatine to work

WTF?

[/quote]

Let this thread go… it is dead…

Get “winning the arms race” by Poliquin. It looks like a very solid program for arms. Covers both strength and hypertrophy and all the different lifts needed to develop big arms. I cant wait to start it in a couple of months.

[quote]dankid wrote:
Get “winning the arms race” by Poliquin. It looks like a very solid program for arms. Covers both strength and hypertrophy and all the different lifts needed to develop big arms. I cant wait to start it in a couple of months.[/quote]

Have you tried before? (not doubting of Poliquin).

No I haven’t, just bought the book recently, and am doing fat loss now so it doesn’t fit into my program at the moment. Will start using it in september.

[quote]juanjromero wrote:
rephore wrote:
… seems to work…(???)

did you try yourself?[/quote]

Yes, I was pleased with it.