Arm Definition

I know TT i was just trying to make a joke but apparently it did not come off that way. You have helped out alot of people on this forum including me and I, and the rest of T-Nation, are very greatful appreciative of the time and effort you put into Your posts. So if I offended you in any way please accept my most humble of apologies.

Don’t worry about it, Jake! I promise you that I wasn’t offended. I’m just a bit too formal/straight sometimes in my replies…especially late at night when I’m cross-eyed and my brain is cross-linked. (grin)

I think you touched on something that’s near and dear to my heart, though. One of my core values is that there’s no such thing as a dumb question…but that’s just me.

Now how 'bout a round of eBeers, everybody!!! I’ll even buy the first round. (very big grin)

bench, incline, military

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
… there’s no such thing as a dumb question…

[/quote]

As a great man once said, “There are no stupid questions … only stupid people!” :wink:

“Stupid is as stupid does, Momma always said”

[quote]Zoro wrote:
Well danm you think that might help, im drinking 1 protein shake every other day which is only 40 % and im not getting that much from foods so im getting about 50% on a training day and alot less on a not training day.[/quote]

are those %'s the %Daily Value?? Those numbers dont mean much to you. just get a gram per pound of body weight. its kind of arbitrary, i mean you could get 1.0263 or .998273grams per pound, but its about right, and its easy to remember