Arlington Highland Games

If anyone is in the Arlington area on June 2nd and 3rd, y’all should come out and watch the Highland Games. The ever-popular caber will be flipped.

This is always a cool Game. I’ll be throwing on Sunday (3rd).

[quote]celibrate2047 wrote:
If anyone is in the Arlington area on June 2nd and 3rd, y’all should come out and watch the Highland Games. The ever-popular caber will be flipped.

This is always a cool Game. I’ll be throwing on Sunday (3rd).[/quote]

This is a good time went a few yrs ago when livinmg there. I suggest all make it if you can good time heavy things lifted, dark beer, etc.etc

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:

This is a good time went a few yrs ago when livinmg there. I suggest all make it if you can good time heavy things lifted, dark beer, etc.etc

Phill[/quote]

I agree. I think this is the greatest sport out there. Everyone competes against each other and yet coaches and supports each other.

Arlington Texas? I live in Ft. Worth. I may have to get in on that!!! Can I comptete?

[quote]dead_lifter5000 wrote:
Arlington Texas? I live in Ft. Worth. I may have to get in on that!!! Can I comptete? [/quote]

You could compete in the novice class which is on Friday. Email Joe at fearghus@comcast.net and ask him if there is room left for you to compete in the novice class.

One thing to keep in mind, you’ll have to compete in a kilt and kilt hose (long socks). www.sportkilts.com has cheap kilts that look good and make great throwing kilts.