Arizona Cardinals, DAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!!

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
I fucking love Singletary. What a savage.

[/quote]

Amen… He helped the 9ers with more wins.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Any day a team from philly loses is a good day.

Philadelphia is catching up to Boston on the d-bag fanbase list. [/quote]

We all know those NY fans are something to aspire to.

9 and 7, pathetic.

plus they almost got shut out in New England.

i usually dont watch the superbowl unless the pats are playing but i may make an exception just to see the gaybirds get their wings clipped.

Well, after long and exhausting hours of studying the teams, I can safely say: Fuck the Cardinals. I’m so damn sick of these generic in-season times getting hot at the right time. Granted, they’re just playing the game, but come on. If you would have gone up to any average NFL fan in the street and said, “Hey dude, Arizona and Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this year,” he would’ve either claimed that you were joking, or that he didn’t give a shit.

That, and the refs did blow a huge call. I don’t like using that as an excuse or anything, but even if there is INCIDENTAL contact on a play, it needs to be called. Gee, especially on 4th and short. Had that game been anywhere else, the flag would’ve been thrown instantaneously.

What a pathetic excuse for a Super Bowl. I hope the Steelers shut the Cardinals down… HARD. Defense wins championships.

Looks like all it took was for Leinert to start riding the pine for the Cardinals to be successful, huh?

The pussy bitch that cheap shotted K Warner needed to be ejected and fined. Whatever his name was. 15 yard personal foul was not enough.

PS: The McGahee that got knocked into another dimension (hope he’s ok!), is also this McGahee:

http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/152/Willis-McGahee-Knee-Injury.html

Cards are DOMINATING people in the playoffs, thats what wins championships. Pittsburg is going to come into this game Scared. They have the best D because they played shitty offenses all season long. The cards are a damn good offense and their D is playing possessed right now. They have had a pretty solid D all season, they make big plays but also let up some big plays. It seems the D is really jelling right now and making the big plays without letting up too many of them big ones.

Also I think the cards are a bit healthier than the Steelers right now, I mean did anyone else wince throughout that whole Pitt/Bal game, man that was some hitting.

I ALSO thought the reciever for Pittsburgh crossed the plane and scored a touchdown BEFORE the ball came out. What ever happened to the rule that the ground can’t cause a fumble? He definately took 3 steps, then dove, put a hand on the ground and then the ball hit the ground. There was contact from the defender, but come on. He made the catch, and was making a play for the goal line. That call was pure BS.

V

ken whisenhunt is to the cardinals as jesus was to the world, and fitz is the best receiver in the nfl! you can’t deny destiny, and the cardinals destiny is the vince lombardi trophy

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
The Eagles weren’t much better, 9-6-1, come on.

anyways, about the Pitt/Balt game.

That catch that was overturned on a review where the Pitt guy fumbled at the goal line. How the fuck was that reversed? He caught the ball, made 2-3 steps dove and had full control until the ball hit the ground.
[/quote]

No idea. Apparently NFL rules don’t take common fucking sense into account.

Nice game by the Cardinals. It was a great game to watch.

However, I don’t care what your religious convictions are, I am sick of Kurt Warner’s (or any other players’)post-game GEEZUS drivel. Listening to Kurt, one would believe that the purported Son of God has taken time off from dealing with famine, war, ecological devastation, etc. to look after the Arizona Cardinals football team. Well, He can multi-task, I suppose, nonetheless, I think it is silly.

Speaking of God, I hope he is looking after the Baltimore Ravens player who was hurt yesterday. Any update on his condition?

[quote]The Bambino wrote:
When a player is tackled, they must make it through to the end of the play while still being in possession of the ball. If you watch, he did NOT make two or three steps AFTER he was contacted by the defensive player. He then lost control of the ball. It was clearly not a catch. Even Tomlin wasn’t upset about the call. [/quote]

According to the BS, nonsensical rule it wasn’t a catch. To anyone with eyes and a brain, it clearly was a catch.

Whatever. We win anyhow.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Cards are DOMINATING people in the playoffs, thats what wins championships. Pittsburg is going to come into this game Scared. They have the best D because they played shitty offenses all season long. The cards are a damn good offense and their D is playing possessed right now. They have had a pretty solid D all season, they make big plays but also let up some big plays. It seems the D is really jelling right now and making the big plays without letting up too many of them big ones.
[/quote]

Shitty offenses? Like the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Pats, Chargers, Colts, Titans, and Texans? Even Baltimore’s O puts up points when they aren’t playing us or Tennessee. It’s incredible when a team goes 12-4 and leads the league in total and scoring d through one of the most difficult schedules in NFL history and someone says that their defensive stats are padded. Give me a fucking break.

It is going to be a good game, but if I have to pick a team to fear, it’s going to be Pittsburgh.

He’s “neurologically intact” per the local paper, whatever that means. He spent the night in the 'burgh. No update on when he goes home.

[quote]entheogens wrote:

However, I don’t care what your religious convictions are, I am sick of Kurt Warner’s (or any other players’)post-game GEEZUS drivel. Listening to Kurt, one would believe that the purported Son of God has taken time off from dealing with famine, war, ecological devastation, etc. to look after the Arizona Cardinals football team. Well, He can multi-task, I suppose, nonetheless, I think it is silly.[/quote]

No different than a lot of other players. He just gets more facetime since he’s a QB.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Well, after long and exhausting hours of studying the teams, I can safely say: Fuck the Cardinals. I’m so damn sick of these generic in-season times getting hot at the right time. Granted, they’re just playing the game, but come on. If you would have gone up to any average NFL fan in the street and said, “Hey dude, Arizona and Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this year,” he would’ve either claimed that you were joking, or that he didn’t give a shit.

[/quote]

What’s wrong you don’t it like when an 11-5(Patriots) can’t make the playoffs, but a 9-7 team goes to the super bowl?

Although I have a feeling if they were using Larry Fitzgerald more they may have had a better regular season record. He seems to be well rested and primed to keep that number 1 wr position. While Boldin just seems to be bitchin, kind of reminds me of the running back position on some old ESPN show the NFL call fake.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Speaking of God, I hope he is looking after the Baltimore Ravens player who was hurt yesterday. Any update on his condition?

He’s “neurologically intact” per the local paper, whatever that means. He spent the night in the 'burgh. No update on when he goes home.

entheogens wrote:

However, I don’t care what your religious convictions are, I am sick of Kurt Warner’s (or any other players’)post-game GEEZUS drivel. Listening to Kurt, one would believe that the purported Son of God has taken time off from dealing with famine, war, ecological devastation, etc. to look after the Arizona Cardinals football team. Well, He can multi-task, I suppose, nonetheless, I think it is silly.

No different than a lot of other players. He just gets more facetime since he’s a QB.
[/quote]

He did say any other players.

entheo I don’t think you realize it but the same passion for GEEEEEZUS that they scream (even if only on sunday and after a game) is the same passion that drives them to compete. The ability to fully believe and have faith in Jesus and the bible is the same ability to believe and have faith in yourself, your coach and your play book when you just lossed an 18 point lead.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Vegita wrote:

Shitty offenses? Like the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Pats, Chargers, Colts, Titans, and Texans? Even Baltimore’s O puts up points when they aren’t playing us or Tennessee. It’s incredible when a team goes 12-4 and leads the league in total and scoring d through one of the most difficult schedules in NFL history and someone says that their defensive stats are padded. Give me a fucking break.

It is going to be a good game, but if I have to pick a team to fear, it’s going to be Pittsburgh.

Seriously dude?

I mean sure thier D is good. But lets just look at some numbers first.

Bengals twice. Ranked last in total offense 2008
Browns Twice. Ranked second to last total offense 2008
Ravens twice. Ranked 18th in total offense 2008

So right there we got 6 games out of 16 against borderline mediocre to absolutely HORRID offenses. Skins Jags and Titans were 19th 20th and 21st, which is bottom half, which also means pretty bad overall. So there is 9 games out of 16 which are against mediocre to Horrid Offenses. Lest go further shall we. Colts 15th, 32/2 is 16 so that means they are just about AVERAGE for an offense this year. Cowboys, 13th, Also pretty average, maybe a little better than average. Then you play 4 teams who had top 10 offenses, Texans (3rd), Pats (5th) Giants (7th) and eagles (9th).

To further add to my point, who was the nuber 2 defense all year? Oh the ravens? I wonder if it helped that they too played the browns and bengals twice this year, Oh yea, it also probably helped that they played the Steelers 22nd ranked offense twice too. Bottom line is that Arizona is not scared of your D. I hope the team isn’t taking them as lightly as you fanboys are because they will get smoked.

V

[quote]entheogens wrote:

Speaking of God, I hope he is looking after the Baltimore Ravens player who was hurt yesterday. Any update on his condition?[/quote]

God mustve helped them because its the only way they couldve made it to the fucking playoffs let alone superbowl.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Gamblers like the Steelers (-7) over the Cards.[/quote]

And it actually opened at -6.5

The SB is always the most heavily wagered event of the year and sharp bettors (professionals) are very aware of all the square (public) money that inevitably comes in.

So if you’re looking to value-bet ARI (and you should be) go ahead and keep waiting for more of the Steeler Nation and casual fan’s money to come in. With any luck, you’ll end up with a very live dog catching 7.5 points.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Blah, blah, blah.
[/quote]

This is a chicken/egg argument and it’s not going anywhere. We can talk after the game if you still think the Steelers defense is overrated.