Arimidex - When to Stop?

guys ive searched for ages and keep coming up with threads that are about nothing to do with what im wanting to know so, here is my question;

I am running arimidex 0.25 EOD during my Test 400 cycle. When do I stop the arimidex? when I last pin, when I start PCT, or when I finish PCT?

thanks in advance.

[quote]davecambo wrote:
guys ive searched for ages and keep coming up with threads that are about nothing to do with what im wanting to know so, here is my question;

I am running arimidex 0.25 EOD during my Test 400 cycle. When do I stop the arimidex? when I last pin, when I start PCT, or when I finish PCT?

thanks in advance. [/quote]

It’s all in there man !

[quote]davecambo wrote:

thanks in advance. [/quote]

the half-life is approx 46 hours… there is some debate as to whether armidex will help on PCT

i’d run it until you started your SERM, i suppose…

Appreciate it guys thanks!

Taper it off as your test clears. You are blocking the aromatization but the aromatase enzyme will be floating around at an elevated level immediately upon cessation, you don’t want your estrogen to spike up at the beginning of your pct. In truth it probably wouldn’t be too big of a deal unless you are real sensitive to it, as you will be running a SERM (nolva) anyway.

I wouldn’t see the use of it during pct, perhaps someone else may.