Arimidex or Nolvadex?

For use during a cycle, in order to interfere with gains as little as possible while effectively preventing symptoms related to elevated estrogen levels are you better off with arimidex or nolvadex? If the answer is arimidex is 1mg the proper dosage? And lastly is liquidex a product anyone would/wouldnt reccomend?

I gotta start here. What books have you read on AAS???

Arimidex (liqudex)is supposed to stop the production of estrogen.

Novla is supposed to block the estrogen receptors.

Personally I don’t bother with Nolva (although I had to once using Tren).

I hope you aren’t currently “on” and just now asking for advice or you might end up with a nice set of knockers.

FatSensei

i use liquidex and liquinolv both work great for me especially the nolva(fucking tren gyno) the nolva decreased the swelling and tenderness of the nipples in about 4-5 days now im taking the nolva to finish the rest of my cycle just to be safe me personally i would always want nolva, dex, and clomid as my ancillaries just to be safe when you are fucking with hormones you can never be too safe

No im not currently on nor do i plan on being on for a while. However, I have done a fair amount of research and am aware that arimidex is an AI while nolva is a SERM. The 1mg call was off i think during the cycle arimidex actually would be used at around .25mg? The potential cycle i have developed is structured as follows:

Week 1-3
Equipoise 800mg/week
*if necessary: Nolvadex 20mg/day

Weeks 4-6
Equipoise 600mg/week
Winstrol Tabs 50mg/day
HCG 500 IU’S EVERY SAT/SUN
Milk Thistle

Weeks 7-8
Winstrol Tabs 50 mg/day
Milk Thistle

Weeks 9
HCG 500 IU’S SAT/SUN

Week 10-11
Nolvadex 40mg/day

Week 12-13
Nolvadex 20mg/day

-However, to be safe, even though this is only mildly androgenic I was looking to add a preventitive anti-estrogen during the cycle around week 3-4 to be used daily. Thats why i was asking whether nolva or arimidex would be the better choice and what a decent protocol may be.

Ok, I restructured the EQ to run for 8 weeks as opposed to 6. However, I am getting battered on another board for not running test. Does everyone think it is absolutely neccesary to incorporate test into EVERY cycle even when looking to minimize specific side effects?

If so, how can I incorporate the smallest amt of test possible to not see side effects while getting the benefits of test in the cycle? Also, as asked earlier in the post do i need a preventitive anti-estrogen during the cycle even while these only aromitize mildly? And is arimidex or nolva more appropriate and at what protocol ? Thanks for the help

Week 1
Equipoise 1000mg/week

Week 2-3
Equipoise 500mg/week

Weeks 4-6
Equipoise 500mg/week
Milk Thistle

Weeks 7-8
Equipoise 500mg/week
Winstrol Tabs 50 mg/day
Milk Thistle

Weeks 9-10
Winstrol Tabs 50 mg/day
HCG 500 IU’S SAT/SUN

Week 11
HCG 500 IU’S SAT/SUN

Week 12-13
Nolvadex 40mg/day

Week14-15
Nolvadex 20mg/day

I prefer letrozole over arimidex…My blood lipids aren’t affected as much.
Nolvadex supposedly lowers igf-1 levels, but to a degree that it would noticeably affect your progress, I can not say.

MK

[quote]mikekatz wrote:
I prefer letrozole over arimidex…My blood lipids aren’t affected as much.
Nolvadex supposedly lowers igf-1 levels, but to a degree that it would noticeably affect your progress, I can not say.

MK[/quote]

I usually use arimidex at.5mg EOD or .25mg ED when I have to because it is so effective. The problem with blocking all estrogen is the strength gains are less. Also, arimidex usually makes my HDL bottom out. Be careful, use as necessary during your cycle.

Depends on your goals and how sensitive you are to estrogenic side effects. If your on a heavy cycle of aromatizable AAS, I personally would use 1 mg. Arimidex EOD. For more moderate cycles Nolvadex may do the job, depending on your sensitivity to estrogen.

I’ve never used Letro, but I know it is a MUCH more powerful AI than Arimidex–in fact, too effective. If anyone’s interested look for the most recent “Research Update” (I think) by Cy Willson. In this article he relates some new research concerning Arimidex and Letro. Letro shows dramatic reductions, or even drops to undetectable levels, in estrogen in VERY small amounts. This could pose a potential problem, I would think, in terms of HDL levels, strength and size gains, etc.

Arimidex, on the other hand, lowered estrogen, but not to sub-physiological levels–it lowered estrogen, but left it in the normal physiological range. So, Cy said he felt Arimidex was usually the better choice as it had a wider margin of error, so to speak, in dosages.

Crowbar