Arimidex or Letrozole Only Cycle

Yes yes - I know - is normally only for PCT.
Yes yes - I know - it is better to just use anabolic/androgenic

Guys - I live in Australia - you know how hard it is to get a REGULAR supply - CRAZY HARD.

So - just imagine you are me in Australia with all our hard core legislation and no loop holes for one moment.

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

If I used either of these to drop my Estrogen levels just a little I would make an environment to increase my testosterone right?

I only think of this option due to the fact Arimidex & Letrozole can be imported into Australia with no legal dramas.

Thoughts please - >>

AI’s:

Arimidex: A-dex, seems to be the aromatase inhibitor of choice. Usually doesed from 0.25 - 3.0 mg it is effective even when not used every day. 0.5mgs per day can get rid of up to 50% estrogen.

Aromasin: Aromasin is usally doesed from 20-50 mgs per day. It can raise blood testosterone by 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20%! It can suppress estrogen by 65-80%. It’s a third generation Aromatase Inhibitor just like A-dex and letro , but unlike these A-dex and letro , it is a Type I inhibitor. Whats the difference in a Type I and II inhibitor? Well, Type I inhibitors (like Aromasin) are actually steroidal compounds, while type II inhibitors (like letro and A-dex) are non-steroidal drugs.

Hence, androgenic side effects are very possible with Type-I AIs, and they should probably be avoided by women. Of course, there are some similarities between the two types of AIs�?�both type I & type II AIs mimic normal substrates (essentially androgens), allowing them to compete with the substrate for access to the binding site on the aromatase enzyme. After this binding, the next step is where things differ greatly for the two different types of AI’s.

In the case of a type-I AI, the noncompetitive inhibitor will bind, and the enzyme initiates a sequence of hydroxylation; this hydroxylation produces an unbreakable covalent bond between the inhibitor and the enzyme protein. Now, enzyme activity is permanently blocked; even if all unattached inhibitor is removed. Aromatase enzyme activity can only be restored by new enzyme synthesis.

Now, on the other hand, competitive inhibitors, called type II AI’s, reversibly bind to the active enzyme site, and one of two things can happen: 1.) either no enzyme activity is triggered or 2.) the enzyme is somehow triggered without effect. The type II inhibitor can now actually disassociate from the binding site, eventually allowing renewed competition between the inhibitor and the substrate for binding to the site. This means that the effectiveness of competitive aromatase inhibitors depends on the relative concentrations and affinities of both the inhibitor and the substrate, while this is not so for noncompetitive inhibitors.

Aromasin is a type-I inhibitor, meaning that once it has done its job, and deactivated the aromatase enzyme, we don�??t need it anymore. letrozole and Arimidex actually need to remain present to continue their effects. This is possibly why Nolvadex does not alter the pharmacokinetics of Aromasin.

letro : letrozole is currently the most powerful aromatase inhibitor available. It has been shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98% or more.Administration of letrozole lowered Estrogen by 46% in the young men tested, and 62% in the elderly subjects. Because estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop of the HPTA, letrozole (and other anti-estrogens) are able to raise testosterone in male subjects. letrozole was studied in men, and found to significantly increase LH levels to a 339 and 323% in the young and the elderly, respectively and Testosterone by 146 and 99%, respectively.

letrozole was also able to produce a peak LH response to Gonadatropin Releasing Hormone equal to a 152 and 52% increase from baseline in either young or older men, respectively. In a similar study 0.02 mg of letrozole increased testosterone by 45% after 2 days. That same twenty micrograms of letrozole was also enough, in one study done on men, to reduce estrogen levels by roughly a third. letrozole has a 2-4 day half-life, and it needs to be taken for up to 60 days to get a steady blood plasma level. letro is best dosed from 0.125-2.5 mgs depending on the desired effect.

Get your E2 level tested before you do this. Not that I recommend doing this, btw.

And AIs are not for PCT.

An AI only “cycle” hasn’t really proved to be all that productive based upon others inputs and based upon my own experience. The amount of testosterone increase is really subjective and dependent upon the individual’s physiology, but based on real world evidence (and not limited study results), AI’s won’t get your test to a level where you can really see any dramatic results. Now, if your estrogen levels are really high already, then lowering them would be noticeable, most noteably with the way you mentally feel. Of course you know this: With AI’s, you really have to watch your E2 levels as Bonez states…having too low of an estrogen level is just as bad or arguably worse than too high.

As you stated, there really isn’t anything that can compare to anabolics, when used right for your physiology.

Hey - Thanks for your advice and input guys - I appreciate it greatly.

I think I will sit it out until I go to Thailand in 6 months time. I will be there for 6 months so will get 2 cycles in there I think.

I am 37 and the gains are not what they used to be … sooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah

Cheers …

BBB advised me 0,25mg A-dex E3D due my high E2, low natural T test results (before any cycle done). I tried it and IMO it does affect the balance positively, although it’s trial and error to get the dosage right.

In my experience it does not affect muscle mass, but it did affect libido and well being.