Arimidex Legality USA/Texas?

Hey Gents,

I’m just coming to the end of a DecaTest cycle and I’m taking Arimidex to control estrogen (I got gyno at the start of the cycle - I suspect this was the dbol more than the Test/Deca)

I’ve been sent on an unexpected business trip to Dallas… I was hoping to take my Arimidex with me but I was unable to find out if it was legal and I can take it through customs? (we are protected by a personal use clause in the UK - as long as you’re not selling it then it’s fine)

Naturally I’ll probably be fine without it and would rather deal with the Gyn when I get home rather than end up getting turned back/fired from my job.

Thanks,
D

[quote]comfla wrote:
Hey Gents,

I’m just coming to the end of a DecaTest cycle and I’m taking Arimidex to control estrogen (I got gyno at the start of the cycle - I suspect this was the dbol more than the Test/Deca)

I’ve been sent on an unexpected business trip to Dallas… I was hoping to take my Arimidex with me but I was unable to find out if it was legal and I can take it through customs? (we are protected by a personal use clause in the UK - as long as you’re not selling it then it’s fine)

Naturally I’ll probably be fine without it and would rather deal with the Gyn when I get home rather than end up getting turned back/fired from my job.

Thanks,
D[/quote]

As far as my understanding goes, Arimidex and anything else that is considered a research chemical is legal to possess, not to consume, in the US. So, you can have it on you, but if someone finds it they are going to have a lot of questions. Best to avoid the situation. It’s not worth the risk for just arimidex, imo. If you miss a couple of doses its not the end of the world. What are you planning on doing for your other injectables / orals?

If you want to risk it, which I think the risk would be pretty low, do this:

If it’s pill form, you can probably slide one or two in with some other pills and be fine. Liquid form, you could always throw them in a cleaned out travel-size shampoo bottle.

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:

[quote]comfla wrote:
Hey Gents,

Thanks,
D[/quote]

As far as my understanding goes, Arimidex and anything else that is considered a research chemical is legal to possess, not to consume, in the US. So, you can have it on you, but if someone finds it they are going to have a lot of questions. Best to avoid the situation. It’s not worth the risk for just arimidex, imo. If you miss a couple of doses its not the end of the world. What are you planning on doing for your other injectables / orals?

If you want to risk it, which I think the risk would be pretty low, do this:

If it’s pill form, you can probably slide one or two in with some other pills and be fine. Liquid form, you could always throw them in a cleaned out travel-size shampoo bottle.[/quote]

thanks for the reply!

I have Pharma tabs on a strip so it’s fairly obvious what it’s for… it’s a low risk, on the x-ray it’d look like a regular strip of anything but the consequences would be catastrophic if I did get into trouble.

I was going to do my last injection of this cycle tonight (just 300 T 300 D - both long ester)…

I’ll keep my eyes open in the gym I get to Dallas… maybe I’ll meet a bro who can help out