Arimidex Dosing

Hello shadow… Even tho his is my first forum post, I have been following your q&a threads for a while… My question is regarding arimidex… My cycle is currently 600mg sust and 500mg tren blend per week… I started with .5 mg of arimidex eod and after 2 weeks my nips were getting a lil sore… So for the last 3 days I decided to up it to .5 ed… I can still feel it but I’m thinking it will take maybe a week or so for things to stabilize… So I don’t want to jump up to a whole mg ed yet cuz I’m not sure I need too… What do you think? Is it common to use a whole mg ed with the type of cycle/dosage I’m running? Am I right that it will take some time for estrogen levels to stabilize and sides will go away soon?

Thanks for your input!

[quote]Pantera3375 wrote:
Hello shadow… Even tho his is my first forum post, I have been following your q&a threads for a while… My question is regarding arimidex… My cycle is currently 600mg sust and 500mg tren blend per week… I started with .5 mg of arimidex eod and after 2 weeks my nips were getting a lil sore… So for the last 3 days I decided to up it to .5 ed… I can still feel it but I’m thinking it will take maybe a week or so for things to stabilize… So I don’t want to jump up to a whole mg ed yet cuz I’m not sure I need too… What do you think? Is it common to use a whole mg ed with the type of cycle/dosage I’m running? Am I right that it will take some time for estrogen levels to stabilize and sides will go away soon?

Thanks for your input! [/quote]

I’m not Shadow, but…

yeah, it’ll take a week to stabilize.

also, you might be having a prolactin issue. if the increase in A-dex doesn’t work, i’d suggest investigating that route…

Awesome thanks!! So caber?? Also I’ve read b6?

[quote]Pantera3375 wrote:
Awesome thanks!! So caber?? Also I’ve read b6?[/quote]

caber, prami, etc…

i don’t think B6 actually works that well. i believe it’s a different version, called pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (P5P) that has been shown to work.