Arimidex Dosing Question

Hi I just started my first real cycle Monday(21st) and it goes as follows:

Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Adex .50mg ED
Weeks 14-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

2 Days in after my first shot (Monday) I already notice some puffiness in my nipples. Also some sensitivity. I don’t see how this could happen since I’ve been running .50mg Adex ED since the first shot. Does Adex take a few days to kick in? It seems to be getting worse so I upped the dosage from .50mg to .75mg today to see if that makes any difference. Is anyone able to give me a suggestion on what to do here since its so early into the cycle? I have nolva on hand but it says that combining the 2 drugs together can limit the effectiveness of one or the other.

Help Appreciated!

Do a search on ‘pseudo-gyno’

I did the search and from what I read this seems to sound like what I have. I’ve always had excess fat being stored in my chest throughout my life (was overweight as a kid). I only feel a little soft tissue like substance under my left nipple not under my right. Nothing is hardened under the nipples. I guess the question I have is since I’m on gear and if it is indeed pseudo-gyno, how much arimidex must I take in order to knock the sensations out? Will it continue to get worse? I don’t see how I’m still getting sensations when most people can take .25mg EOD to control estrogenic sides.

Adex has a longer half life. It takes 6-7 days to reach a steady state serum level. In the future, front load the adex. For those who have never used before and do not know if they are an anastrozole over-responder, front loading may be a bad idea.

Yes, T–>E aromatization can get ahead of the AI when you start a cycle.

Thanks for your reply KSman