Arimidex Dosage

Hey bros, was just looking for some input on my adex dosage for my upcoming cycle. My first cycle i was using .25mg eod. This helped with estrogenic sides but i think looking back i couldve used a little more but i did not want to cheat myself out of gains at the time. My first cycle consisted of test E 500mg per week and dbol 50mgs first four weeks. My upcoming cycle looks like…

weeks 1-3 dbol 50mg ed
Weeks 1-15 EQ 400mg
weeks 1-16 Test E 500mg

I do not want to cheat myself out of gains but i would like to limit gyno as much as possible( i have a little from my last cycle but not noticable to anyone other than myself). Was thinking .5mg EOD, would this be alright? And what have your dosages of Adex been on a cycle resembling the one i have outlined? Thanks

J

bump

It would be fine. Adjust as needed. It is impossible to give you an exact prescription.

I don’t think AI will really impact your “gains” though. All it really does it keep bloat down slightly. I guess that helps you push more weight so you can build more muscle, but it wont be anything significant. Better to not grow bitch tits than add an extra 0.0005 pounds of muscle.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
It would be fine. Adjust as needed. It is impossible to give you an exact prescription.

I don’t think AI will really impact your “gains” though. All it really does it keep bloat down slightly. I guess that helps you push more weight so you can build more muscle, but it wont be anything significant. Better to not grow bitch tits than add an extra 0.0005 pounds of muscle.[/quote]

I dont really understand how keeping bloat down will help you push more weight?
Do you mean the feeling of ‘comfort’ being bloat-free will help you feel better to lift more weight?

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

I don’t think AI will really impact your “gains” though. All it really does it keep bloat down slightly. I guess that helps you push more weight so you can build more muscle, but it wont be anything significant. Better to not grow bitch tits than add an extra 0.0005 pounds of muscle.[/quote]

I dont really understand how keeping bloat down will help you push more weight?
Do you mean the feeling of ‘comfort’ being bloat-free will help you feel better to lift more weight?

SB[/quote]

I was tired when I wrote that and strung together two thoughts into one sentence.

I should have inserted a carriage return after “slightly” and stated that “I guess bloat helps you push more weight…”

This is due to more water weight protecting your joints better and giving you more mass in general from which to lift.