Arimidex Completely Stops Bloat?

I’ve read that someone running a test-e cycle may gain 20 lbs during the cycle, but will only be left with half of that weight gain once the cycle ends (even with proper pct). Presumably this is because a lot of the weight was just water. If that same person had run Arimidex during their entire cycle, would they have only gained ~10 lbs during the cycle, and then not lost any of the weight afterwards (assuming proper pct)? Or does it not work like that?

Thank you.

Should help a lot. I don’t think it would necessarily eliminate ALL bloat even on a cutting cycle where carbs and calories are low and water retention is not as great.

I am of the opinion that some water retention is good for the joints. When people become naturally obese they have water retention. It is a mechanism of the body with the carbs.

That said if you are doing the test, and you know that aromatization is an serious issue with your body then take some action and use arimidex and control the amount of carbs that you consume. However, the paradox is that limiting your carbs will limit the bloat, but will also limit the amount of strenght you can increase thus limiting the muscle mass.

Your call…

With test use comes some water gain. This can be minimized with the use or adex and a clean diet.
Look at it this way, guys go into a comp on a gram+ per week with next to no water in their body at comp time.

if you want to eliminate completely you are better off with letro, though it will inhibit your gains too.

Im currently using Test E and using Adex for bloat control and I found it quite effective. I still have a little but the moon face is definitely not there. I have found my gains to be substantial and similar to ones without adex. I think the gains are just cleaner though.

[quote]T-MIA wrote:
Im currently using Test E and using Adex for bloat control and I found it quite effective. I still have a little but the moon face is definitely not there. I have found my gains to be substantial and similar to ones without adex. I think the gains are just cleaner though.[/quote]

exactly the reason i’d take Adex on my first inject cycle, to have that lean look kinda gains…

what if u tampered with Adex? like 1 week on, 1 off would that make a difference? in say strength\muscle gains etc.

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
I am of the opinion that some water retention is good for the joints. When people become naturally obese they have water retention. It is a mechanism of the body with the carbs.

That said if you are doing the test, and you know that aromatization is an serious issue with your body then take some action and use arimidex and control the amount of carbs that you consume. However, the paradox is that limiting your carbs will limit the bloat, but will also limit the amount of strenght you can increase thus limiting the muscle mass.

Your call…[/quote]

So Obese people have good joints?

Back to the question at hand: No, it will not completely elimanate bloating, but will help much, diet would be another factor in water retention as the steroid itself causes nutrient retention, thus water. Dosage is the biggest factor and so many people are so worried about running 500mg of test and bloating like crazy; simply use arimidex at something like 1/4 tab every other to every day - at that dose one would really have to try to bloat with excess bad foods in my opinion. Don’t worry about limiting gains with small AI use, it will only benefit you as it will keep the gains a little cleaner, no proof in excess estrogen causing better permanent gains, you won’t kill testicular cells like you would with high estrogen levels, less sides, etc. I cannot think of one sensible reason not to control estrogen within normal ranges, now when we talk about using sex-drive killing dosages of AI’s like letrozole that lower estrogen too much, then we have another story.

Instead of “tampering” with it, just try a low dose. Not more than .5mg should do the trick. I actually started at .25mg and found it quite effective for the first 6/7 weeks I recently bumped it up to .5mg but have no intention of bringing the dose higher.

T-Mia how did this cycle go for you?
What were your gains?
and what did you keep of them after?
What did your PCT look like?
Any sides?

Would love some info.

Bud