Arimidex and Tamoxifen Protocol? Anybody?

Dude, chuck that shit. Why risk it?

1 Like

It cannot be harmful if rubber stopper was intact.

I’ve believed this for quite some time. The fact that roid rage is one of the older ‘myths’ regarding steroid use, and does not seem as prevalent as it used to be, lends even more credibility to the idea that E2 is the culprit, given that 20+ years ago, controlling E2 was far less commonplace than it is today.

1 Like

@KSman: riddle me this…

E2 levels tested at 24 pg/mL 25 days ago. I’ve been following your suggestion of EOD TRT injections (100 mg/week), along with 250 iu of HCG EOD, and a combo of Tamoxifen 20 mg 2x week and Anastrazole 1 mg per week in divided doses.

My morning wood came back strong, but has substantially diminished over the past week, along with libido. I’m guessing that my E2 may have gotten too low? Should I adjust that Anastrazole dose to 1/4th?

My energy is good, mindset is good. I’ve noticed a small amount of fatigue, but not a harsh crash.

You have both hCG and LH from tamoxifen that are likely to be overloading your LH receptors which creates a lot of T–>E2 inside the testes, serum E2 can be high and anastrozole cannot work inside the testes and E2 can be unmanageable.

I am always stating to never stack hCG+SERM or stack multiple SERM for a good reason.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc
  • HPTA restart

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

HCG then into nolva works for me no matter how hard the cycle.

Or you can say goodbye to your nuts and just blast & cruise.

Copy paste, to make sure you see this:
Howdy Sir, don’t mean to hijack but didn’t see any options here for pm.
I’m looking to boost T naturally and am not sure I understand perfectly.
Here are some of the things I’m. Playing with, do they make sense?
I’d appreciate the feedback/input.

Hcg: 100-125 2xday eod
Proviron 50mg 1xday

PROTOCOL II
Clomid 6.25mg daily for 6-8 weeks
Aromasin 6.25mg eod for 2-4 weeks, 1/4 caber eod for duration.

I’m testing now these protocols:
Day 1. Clom 12.5
Day 2. Aroma 12.5
Day 3. Clom 12.5
Etc, pp.

Then the next week I exchange aroma for arimi

In the 3rd week I alternate aroma and arimi

When I have hcg, I use
Day 1. Clom 12.5
Day 2. 2x 125 hcg
Day 3. Clom 12.5
Day 4. 2x 125 hcg
And probably some ai with it.
(with either aroma and/or arimi)

Day 1 Clom 25?
Day 2 Nolva 12.5-25?
Day 3 Clom, etc, pp.
Maybe also add arimi for the next cycle?

Nothing natural about what you just posted. What do your labs currently look like? Are your FSH/LH indicating primary or secondary hypo along with low test levels? Throw the Aromasin away before you hurt yourself.

2 Likes

You don’t. There is nothing natural about any of this. KSman has left the building, so don’t expect to hear from him. Which is fine, actually, the stickies were mostly garbage.
HCG is a synthetic mimic of LH, so using it suppresses natural production of LH. It’s method of action makes it useless to take it any more frequently than every 48 hours. 100 IU’s is a fairly pointless dose.
Clomid will raise your test, but only because it is trying to raise your E2