Arimidex 1mg Tablets PCT?

Hello all. I’ve come across some arimidex 1mg tablets

I was going to run them during my cycle but decided to opt out of my original dosage of 900mg a week of testosterone enanthate 10 weeks and just run 600mg for 15 weeks. Can I use the arimidex for my pct? Or should I add in nolva or clomid?

What dosages should of arimidex by itself?
What dosages if I combine with nolva or clomid?

I’ve run 600 mg before and never had a problem with gyno

I will also be running 400 mg of tren enanthate each week and for the first

1-40 days 25 mg of dbol.

I have a trainer who has written me up a diet and training regime. We are focused on getting rid of body fat. He originally suggested I run when I told him I was going to use aas

Superdrol the first 3 weeks
Test prop 100 eod for the first 40 days
Test enanthate 900 mg week 1-4
Test enanthate 600 week 5-13
Tren enanthate 400 mg week 1-15
Winny 50mg ed week 14-15
Anavar50mg ed week 14-15
Pct
(Due to the lack of money I went with basic gear to start off with and will get ahold of the var and winny later. )

He just said pct though but I would like to get other peoples opinions because one person isn’t good enough I feel like. I trust him but I’d like to hear other ideas from other people.

I chose dbol because I have ran it before at the beginning of a cycle at this dosage and it worked out great I didn’t get puffy at all. In the same cycle I was up to 900 mg of test e a week and when I experienced gyno I used arimidex and it went away. I also used it at the end for pct but I can’t really tell if it worked because I ended up severely injuring my back and couldn’t do anything for about 2-3 months. When this happened I got depressed and succumbed to the dreaded binge drinking and eating. Fuck me, right?! Sorry for rambling but any advice on the arimidex issue would be greatly appreciated!!!

Arimidex should not be used for PCT because it interferes with the SERMs, lessening their efficacy.

You say you’ve had no gyno from 600mg/week of Testosterone but experienced it from 900mg/week. Keep in mind that your proposed cycle includes almost six weeks of Dianabol use at 175mg/week. That would total 775mg/week of aromatizable steroids.

[quote]sanch1029 wrote:

I have a trainer who has written me up a diet and training regime. We are focused on getting rid of body fat. He originally suggested I run when I told him I was going to use aas

[/quote]

Question did he only recomend the eating and trainin portion?

or did he reccomend the aas? Is he a doctor on top of personal trainer?

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
Arimidex should not be used for PCT because it interferes with the SERMs, lessening their efficacy.

You say you’ve had no gyno from 600mg/week of Testosterone but experienced it from 900mg/week. Keep in mind that your proposed cycle includes almost six weeks of Dianabol use at 175mg/week. That would total 775mg/week of aromatizable steroids. [/quote]

Ok I appreciate that. I’ve read that some people take arimidex before they start their cycles so it’ll get running in their systems. Would you recommend this? I didn’t take into account that dbol is aromatizable. Now that I take that into account I was 1250 mg of aromatizable steroids on my first cycle. The first time I did this I took the arimidex when my nipples got crazy sensitive then I stopped after it went away.

[quote]justsaynotoketo wrote:

[quote]sanch1029 wrote:

[/quote]

Question did he only recomend the eating and trainin portion?

or did he reccomend the aas? Is he a doctor on top of personal trainer?[/quote]

No

No

And no.

I guess my post was a little misleading. He never actually suggested a cycle. Just that he knew of people taking one like the one listed. He never condoned the use or suggested anything

[quote]sanch1029 wrote:

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

You say you’ve had no gyno from 600mg/week of Testosterone but experienced it from 900mg/week. Keep in mind that your proposed cycle includes almost six weeks of Dianabol use at 175mg/week. That would total 775mg/week of aromatizable steroids. [/quote]

Ok I appreciate that. I’ve read that some people take arimidex before they start their cycles so it’ll get running in their systems. Would you recommend this? I didn’t take into account that dbol is aromatizable. Now that I take that into account I was 1250 mg of aromatizable steroids on my first cycle. The first time I did this I took the arimidex when my nipples got crazy sensitive then I stopped after it went away. [/quote]

Most just start taking Arimidex at the start of the cycle (around .25mg/day) and use it throughout. You seem somewhat prone to gyno so this would be a good idea. Plus, keeping estradiol under control could lessen some side effects from Trenbolone.

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

[quote]sanch1029 wrote:

[quote]eaboadar wrote:

Ok I appreciate that. I’ve read that some people take arimidex before they start their cycles so it’ll get running in their systems. Would you recommend this? I didn’t take into account that dbol is aromatizable. Now that I take that into account I was 1250 mg of aromatizable steroids on my first cycle. The first time I did this I took the arimidex when my nipples got crazy sensitive then I stopped after it went away. [/quote]

Most just start taking Arimidex at the start of the cycle (around .25mg/day) and use it throughout. You seem somewhat prone to gyno so this would be a good idea. Plus, keeping estradiol under control could lessen some side effects from Trenbolone.

[/quote]

Ok I’ll do that. That seems to be the general answer I’ve read about on threads. It makes me a lot more comfortable that I’ve had an actual direct response. Thanks! I’ll keep an update on my progress.