Arguments for being a Thread Killer

Seriously, what the hell are people posting about in those threads. what a waste of life…

i hate them all.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
i ate them all.[/quote]

you bastard!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
i ate them all.[/quote]

you bastard![/quote]

LOL!

iwashungry

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Seriously, what the hell are people posting about in those threads. what a waste of life…[/quote]

You are so butthurt that supplements didn’t do all the hard work for you it is pathetic. I can pretty much pinpoint the day in your posting history were you realized you STILL had to go to the gym, not just take a magic powder.

Wake up dude, making progress takes effort.

Being below average, well you got that covered.

/cheapshot (hows it feel fucker?)

Go fuck yourself, and judge when you don’t live in a glass house

/honesty

You mean I’ve been wasting all this damn time IN THE GYM when I could have taken magic powder? Damnit.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Seriously, what the hell are people posting about in those threads. what a waste of life…[/quote]

You are so butthurt that supplements didn’t do all the hard work for you it is pathetic. I can pretty much pinpoint the day in your posting history were you realized you STILL had to go to the gym, not just take a magic powder.

/honesty

[/quote]

I figured Jfit was just kidding, no?

/honesty

[/quote]

wait am i missing something here? i thought he was being sarcastic. nobody hates the thread killers.

Thats the Count Ingbeans I love!!!

Jfit’s ass got CURBSTOMPED!!!

Indeed, fuck ye old Jfit!!!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

/honesty

[/quote]

I figured Jfit was just kidding, no?
[/quote]

Fuckin lawlz, didn’t realize his vagina would get hurt. I was joking, but is this the same guy that cried at Toy Story 3? which btw I have to go to that thread and call that poster gay. Movie was not sad.

and yes, this whole internetz bizness is a waste of life

[quote]pushharder wrote:
At least somebody knows how to spel “arguements” 'round here.[/quote]

get back to your spelling bee :smiley:

and I’m a level 4 Paladin, I demand respect in my threads

and yes, this whole internetz bizness is a waste of life
[/quote]
Feel free to GTFO at any time. The EXIT doors remain unlocked during business hours

Haters gonna hate.

And BTW, taking the time to make a thread about people who you think waste time is ten times worse. Just saying.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

^ good one

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
And BTW, taking the time to make a thread about people who you think waste time is ten times worse. Just saying.

[/quote]

wow, this post is full of fail. Don’t you think that was part of the point of this post. christ!