Arginine, Spike, and Methoxy-7

I just wanted to know if there was any conflict between taking Spike and NO2 like products. I know these take some heat, but I like feel like they result in enhanced blood flow while taking them.

Also, I was thinking about trying a bottle of Methoxy-7, I know this is compatable with Spike but was wondering if it would be with an NO2 like product. I know they report to acheive the same end result, but through a different mechanism, to my understanding. Thanks for the response.

speedy5323,

It’s impossible to predict interactions of this sort, but I would say that I wouldn’t expect any negative interactions.

[quote]speedy5323 wrote:
I just wanted to know if there was any conflict between taking Spike and NO2 like products. I know these take some heat, but I like feel like they result in enhanced blood flow while taking them.

Also, I was thinking about trying a bottle of Methoxy-7, I know this is compatable with Spike but was wondering if it would be with an NO2 like product. I know they report to acheive the same end result, but through a different mechanism, to my understanding. Thanks for the response.[/quote]