T Nation

Arginine And Creatine Supplements

alright so im gonna start lifiting weights again, and i want that extra edge to help me get bigger faster… Some friends of mine are taking NO2 … which is basically nitric oxide which helps blood flow if im not mistaken… and the swear by it… and also i hear about creatine which has to do with rebuilding atp.

I found that product which has nitric acid and creatine. I was wondering if this would be just like taking NO2 and creatine… or if its missing some of the vital ingredients. Also how much improvement would i see while using this?

you might want to look up about the no2 scam i wouldnt taken it

[quote]bulking machine wrote:
you might want to look up about the no2 scam i wouldnt taken it[/quote]

i did, it only increases blood flow, so im not gonna pay 120 bucks a bottle for it, i was jw if this would be like a mix between a creatine supplement and no2

its GNC Nitro Explosion.

Just buy regular old creatine Monohydrate it woks and you will save a TON of cash.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Just buy regular old creatine Monohydrate it woks and you will save a TON of cash.

[/quote]

I agree. Pick it up from Nutrabiotics, Propower, or Beverly Nutrition.

-Dan

[quote]goog wrote:
alright so im gonna start lifiting weights again, and i want that extra edge to help me get bigger faster… Some friends of mine are taking NO2 … which is basically nitric oxide which helps blood flow if im not mistaken… and the swear by it… and also i hear about creatine which has to do with rebuilding atp.

I found that product which has nitric acid and creatine. I was wondering if this would be just like taking NO2 and creatine… or if its missing some of the vital ingredients. Also how much improvement would i see while using this?[/quote]

Don’t buy into the nitric oxide scam.