Are You Suppose to Get Weaker on Candito 6 Week Intermediate Program?

I have listened to a couple minutes of a Blaha video or two, hearing him speak gives a much worse impression than any photo can. I seriously think he has no redeeming qualities of any sort, how he ever gained a following is a complete mystery.

I think he has Tourette syndrome or something, that’s how he behaves on a regular basis.

1 Like

My 2 year old behaves similarly if she doesn’t get her way as well. Less swearing though.

4 Likes

I think you’re forgetting about people like the OP

2 Likes

He hasn’t responded because mommy put him on time out.

My Asian brain doesn’t understand the concept of time outs :laughing:

1 Like

Probably still searching for that elusive pull up bar.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, what he really needs is a beating anyway.

3 Likes

Preferably inflicted by a woman

12 Likes

I liked Blaha’s fake natty call outs. Not gonna lie.

But that was it. iPhilion does it even better, more intellectually, and he’s just as strong.

But I’m also pretty sure that Blaha’s fan base consists of dudes like this, along with tacti-cool stolen valor dudes who just realized that hitting the gym for the first time would make their story slightly believable.

I imagine he’s got an overly congested sounding voice. I’ve never heard it, but the images and stories lend themselves to the assumption.

1 Like

That would make him more annoying than me! :wink:

Yeah, his voice is irritating, and some of the stuff he says is totally ridiculous. Like his drama with Layne Norton, he made himself look like a complete moron, and delusional as well. He is the epitome of online fitness retards.

1 Like

I watched some of a Blaha video once, back in the day. I don’t remember the topic or anything particularly outlandish about, just a general feeling that something wasn’t quite right.

I just looked him up on Open Powerlifting:

He hasn’t done a meet in over 5 years and he is mediocre as fuck, all his best lifts I can do for reps and I’m pretty mediocre myself. He has zero qualifications, no notable accomplishments, and no useful insights either. How the hell did he become even slightly popular?

4 Likes

Thanks for finding that… I knew his comp numbers except the squats.

Because , most people live on the internet and have no clue that there are people out there who are more qualified, but dont spend time online. Because, those qualified people are too busy actually finding the time for training and earning a living and or training others.

2 Likes

That’s correct. And don’t call me mommy.

Shirley

12 Likes

Awww so you laid the smack down on his candy ass?

No, he prefers jumping ones.

Ahh, you beat me to it!

1 Like

Because he got a lot of attention from starting shit, and had impressive enough lifts to woo his incel fans

2 Likes