Are You Suppose to Get Weaker on Candito 6 Week Intermediate Program?

Expected from a Blaha worshipping incel.

3 Likes

Sounds like he wants to judging by statements like this:

I think he’s turned on

2 Likes

Well, she’s managed to get results and you haven’t so what does that say about you?

4 Likes

Low T, small D

3 Likes

Twitters full of keyboard warriors trading insults and getting their panties in a twist, maybe check that out? Come back here when you’re interested in becoming big and strong.

@bulldog9899 , @ChickenLittle didn’t want you to miss this lol

2 Likes

Yep For a Blahinho follower this is poor quality trollling. I am dissapoint.

2 Likes

Damn I remember watching blaha before and thinking he was pretty credible. Then someone on here pointed me to his back story. Utter insanity and delusion.

1 Like

I mean this with zero rhetorical intention or malice: how?

The first time I saw a photo of the man, I had no desire to listen to him on any topic relating to getting bigger and stronger, especially when I knew that, out there, on the internet, I could hear from Tate, Simmons, DeFranco, Wendler, Pulcinella, Kroc, etc etc.

How do guys like him get a following?

4 Likes

Because he tells people what they want to hear instead of what they need to hear.

1 Like

I just don’t even know how you get to the point where you hear them say what you want to hear in the first place.

Like, I’ve literally never watched a single video of his. I don’t know what his voice sounds like. I know there’s nothing he has to say that I’m interested in hearing.

I just genuinely wonder what compels people to lend these folks their time.

1 Like

I just remember sifting through various channels as a complete beginner (this was back in 2017 when my max deadlift was like 315) and finding a few channels with a decent amount of content. Blahs seemed like one of those channels to my untrained eye. He seemed to know his stuff and I bought in for a few months. I think there are a couple of vids of him repping 500+ pretty easily for a set of 10 so the man wasnt exactly weak to me. Also remember finding Pete rubish’s channel which I still enjoy watching even though he doesn’t upload often as much.

For the record, I don’t think his advice is terrible. There’s nothing that jumps out at me which says this man is a terrible coach other than his lack of physique. It’s just the fact that he pulled so much bullshit earlier before I ever heard of him that made me lose any respect I had for him.

There’s people paying for his coaching… now that blows my mind.

1 Like

@idontbrag123 appreciate you answering the question. I still can’t understand, even with the answer, but I imagine that’s more an issue on my end.

@strongmangoals The coaching thing in general blows my mind. I think a lot of trainees just want to be able to brag about who their coach is rather than actually have a good coach.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks I think. Pretty obvious what’s going on.

1 Like

Never assume malice when stupidity is also an option.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m still naive, but this downward spiral into nonsensical and vulgar insults was quite a surprise turn for me

2 Likes

I fucking love threads by this guy.

4 Likes

I would not be surprised if the op is a big fan of pistol squats.

4 Likes

On bosu balls?

2 Likes