T Nation

Are You Kidding Me?

I am a senior in highschool with 4 months until graduation.

My behaviour in class is good, my grades are decent, and I don’t have any grudges on teachers.

After lunch, we had double business. I had an upset stomach so I asked the teacher if I can go to the bathroom, this was after 30 minutes after the class begun.

“NO! You should have gone during lunch.”
Me-“But I didnt want to go during lunch, can’t I just go now?”
Her- “No, stop distracting the class”

So I thought I’d wait until the bell rang afer the first lesson of the double.

After it did I asked again, this time the response to my question was given across in a yell:

“No! I already told you can’t go to the bathroom now!”

Pfft, I was shocked. So I sat for another 10 minutes after which I stood up and proceeded to go to the classroom with the words “Im sorry, but I need to go to the bathroom after all”.

She yelled “If you leave you can’t come back”

So I didnt, I spent the last 20 minutes of the class in the library.

Now I have a behavioral report.

Thoughts?

Get your parents involved and go speak to the principal. You should not have to suffer the whims of a emotional teacher who is projecting her personal life onto you. The good thing is you didnt mouth off or behave badly. However, the teacher will have it out for you the rest of the year, consider changing classes. Good luck kid.

Holy shit, something is going on your permanent record!!

Pun intended?

In Grade 12, nobody asked to go to the washroom. We just got up and left the class quietly, returned when done and tried to to disrupt the class. The teachers understood that we wouldn’t be lying just to skip class. If we wanted to skip, we’d skip. No excuses. I think your teacher just has a stick up her ass.

4 months until grad?

if you are going to college, haven’t you already been accepted?

Speak to your principal one on one and see what they say.

If he/she gives you shit (pun intended), then involved your parents.

If the story actually went down like you told it, your teacher is being ridiculous. Ask her to get it taken off your record, if she won’t, take it to the next person up/get parents involved. That is, if this is actually that important to you.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
4 months until grad?

if you are going to college, haven’t you already been accepted?[/quote]

Yes I have been accepted.

It isnt about the report. I don’t give two shits about that.

Its the principle. An 18 year old doesnt have the positition in class to stand-up and go for a shit and needs to crap his pants if that is the will of the teacher, in her eyes.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
Its the principle. An 18 year old doesnt have the positition in class to stand-up and go for a shit and needs to crap his pants if that is the will of the teacher, in her eyes.
[/quote]

Was it English class?

Should have stuck it in her pooper while emptying yours.

Personally talk to the principal. If that doesn’t work, eat an entire box of raisin bran for breakfast, another box for lunch, then drop a deuce on the floor during class.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
[/quote]

Was it English class?[/quote]

Whats wrong with my english?

Given that my sentence structure may not always be perfect, its the interwebz after all.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:
I am a senior in highschool with 4 months until graduation.

My behaviour in class is good, my grades are decent, and I don’t have any grudges on teachers.

After lunch, we had double business. I had an upset stomach so I asked the teacher if I can go to the bathroom, this was after 30 minutes after the class begun.

“NO! You should have gone during lunch.”
Me-“But I didnt want to go during lunch, can’t I just go now?”
Her- “No, stop distracting the class”

So I thought I’d wait until the bell rang afer the first lesson of the double.

After it did I asked again, this time the response to my question was given across in a yell:

“No! I already told you can’t go to the bathroom now!”

Pfft, I was shocked. So I sat for another 10 minutes after which I stood up and proceeded to go to the classroom with the words “Im sorry, but I need to go to the bathroom after all”.

She yelled “If you leave you can’t come back”

So I didnt, I spent the last 20 minutes of the class in the library.

Now I have a behavioral report.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Who gave you permission to talk young man?

Don’t bother, its not worth even caring about. It doesn’t appear on your high school transcripts, and that’s all anyone cares about, and since you’ve already been accepted a school, who cares? Let the baby have her bottle and think she’s right, because behavioral reports are just empty threats by schools. Unless you get a bunch and get suspended, but no one outside high school cares about that anyway.

This happened to me once in high school. I asked the teacher to use the bathroom cause I had been feeling nauseous. He wouldn’t write me a pass and was being a dick. I threw up right in front of him on the floor and said thanks. The next day in class, he told the entire class that passes were no longer needed. If we had to leave, just to leave and come back. This was my senior year as well. Lol.

You know, it is as they say, water off a ducks back. Who gives a flying fart whether the teacher wrote you up. No one looks at it, and you are already accepted in College. Be an adult and let it go.

There will be many more times in your life when someone in “authority” over you will have a little power trip and you can tell them to “Fuck Off” and do it anyways.

Be careful who you do that to though as sometimes those types of decisions can have dire consequences.

its a power struggle. i cant imagine how much it would suck to teach a bunch of hormone loaded teenagers that already got into college and couldnt care less about the class.

i wouldnt worry about it.

She was just pissed 'cause she had a bad date with a kid she used to teach when he was a 6th grader.

tjr said, its all holymac’s fault,
haha, just kidding
if your already accepted into college, then dont worry about it
hell i used to get up and just leave because . . . . . well for no apparent response, then again if any of my teachers fucked with me, they ended up either quitting or getting white hair or going from morbidly obese to malnourised in a month,

but if your already accepted dont trip, these last 4 months should be fun not stressful

enjoy and have fun