Are you guys Fitness Guys or Bodybuilders

Dude, you have 1 other post besides this one and you’re coming in talking about this mag potentially going soft? WTF?

If you haven’t noticed or read, most people here are read the magazine to get out of it what THEY need as an individual. Some people are in armed forces and have their requirements, others are athletes with specific desires in mind, others are overweight and want to improve their physique, and others want to get bigger, or even jacked. What’s wrong with any of these ambitions? What’s wrong with coming to the place that gives the most honest info, the physiological background, and that has the experienced personnel in the business?

Here’s an idea…Have some respect for people as individuals with individual ambitions. Stick a needle in your ass if you want…No one here’s gonna judge you…why judge us?

So what you’re saying is that in the “offseason” I should eat 10,000 calories a day, train 7 days a week, get bloated as hell, up to 300+ lbs, just so I can diet down in 12 weeks to get to 250 or 260. Yeah, I want to be that guy.

No flaming for this - Muscle and Fitness just had an EXCELLENT article on MMA training, including “The Most Dangerous Man in the World” Shamrock, “Iceman” Chuck Lidell and Frank Mir, who is possibly more dangerous than Shamrock. Those guys aren’t nearly bodybuilders, but yet they have fuckin’ stellar physiques and can beat the living shit out of anyone they please. Hardcore? Abso-fucking-lutley. Bench 500? No way.

Did someone say lesbian fitness bunnies? MMMM, Monica Brant, MMMMM, Carpet munching.

I don’t know anyone’s individual goals, but, I’ll take my abs over a 500lb bench any day, and so would most of the ladies I know. I KNOW why I do this, and it ain’t to move big stuff around!

I’d take the 500 bench anyday. But BigConan is still a retard.

I think this guy touched a sensitive nerve! with some of the posters on this here forum!
I think the site…Testosterone…and the Biotest supplements…like Mag10 for example…“put twenty pounds on in 8 weeks” are hardcore bodybuilding.

The rest???

The reason that you won’t find “hardcore” bodybuilders here is that this forum doesn’t serve their needs. This site is mostly about training and nutrition. People are trying to make the absolute most out of their physical gifts, and in order to do so, they have to fine-tune their workouts and nutritional plans. This is probably the best place to do so. Dan Duchaine made a great point when he said that it didn’t really matter what kind of rep/set or periodization scheme a bodybuilder used, the massive amounts of steroids they were on were going to cause growth. Why worry about training/nutrition when the drugs will make you grow? Maybe the steroid forum will have the kind of people you are looking for.

BIGCONAN, welcome back lol. We missed poking fun at a ‘dumb blonde’.

PLEASE, post many threads so we can laugh our asses off once more.

Yes, Bears DO outrun Lions.

The rest of us are ATHLETES.

You guys keep mentioning this conan dude, hate to inform you, but i’m not conan. a person asked what is wrong with being 165lbs, well, if you happen to get in a fight with a 230lb guy, you might wish, you had a bit more mass. just one thing, you don’t have to take drugs to get big and strong. its just my opinion that bodybuilding is about getting freaky huge. and this website, when it first started was about that, then it slowly moved toward the “look good naked” slogan, which I find, rather stupid. there are swimmers that can look good naked, big deal, bodybuilding is about getting your muscles as big as possible and as strong. now i’m not trying to put anyone down, i’m just expressing an opinion, thats all. i mean, if you were to go back in the 70s when arnold and sergio were training, and you were some little 165lb dude, and you told them u wanted to lose more weight to get lean, they would probably have a heart attack laughing at you. Why be so skinny, that a good wind can carry you away.

Don’t forget Tito Ortiz…woopped Shamrock’s ass… at 199 now thats a bad ass

Whats with everyone wearing tank tops to the gym these days?

Hey Conan, remember THIS?

Quote: “first off, the retards at test.net are just that retards, they won’t let conan speak his mind, so be it,they wanna bann him good. dude, your saying a big 2000 bear can out run a lion, dude, wake up, idiot. watch a little animal channel now and then, lol. you say go fight in iraq, why should i. its amazing how little you people know of animals. unreal. and diesel, shut ur mouth little boy. guys like you talk alot of trash on here, but i bet you wouldn’t say anything to my face.”

Thank you SO MUCH for the sweet, sweet laugh.

Yeah, what’s up with all the tank tops?

Sheesh, you’d understand it if they were togas, robes or something. It’s like they just want to be a little cooler while they work out or somethin.

Dude, I’ve seen 150lbs guys beat the shit out 200+ guys. Size ain’t nothing when it comes to that. And bodybuilding ain’t about kicking people’s asses if you want to start talking about what things are all about. (Be consistent at least!)

Is it just me or does everyone else hate people coming along telling you what YOUR goals should be, and what this or that is all about? Got to love unsolicited advice I guess!

Recreational athlete, here.

Cudapwr said
“Don’t forget Tito Ortiz…woopped Shamrock’s ass… at 199 now thats a bad ass”

I think Ortiz is more the exception rather than the rule.

Now Shamrock…there’s a jacked guy who can kick some butt!

What, the hell does size got to do with fighting. Size only helps if the two fighters have the same skill.

By the way I think most T-maggers strive to be like an athletes.

In Health,
Silas

That’s absolutely the asme rhetoric as Bigconan!! You have got to be kidding me guy.

The rhetoric being, “big guys can kick a littler guys ass…” Let me guess, a grizzley bear can kick a wolf’s ass too. We’ve heard it before.

Also, when they kick you off again for being stupid, and you choose a new name (which consists of two parts: one part synonym for “large”, one part action hero), here are some suggestions:

1. MassiveSpiderman
  2. DieselWolverine
  3. HyoogeCaptainAmerica
  4. EnormousBatman
  5. MonstrousRobin
  6. MegaGodzilla
  7. FreakyhugeSuperman
    (you can also post under BigyetdiminutiveClarkKent with that one)

Hope that helps!