T Nation

Are You Doing the Harlem Shake?

Redeemed!

Now with more white box!

So is Frank Dux doing the Harlem Shake correctly?

Holy fail Pangloss

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Ah, fricken white box.[/quote]

Go to your vid on YouTube.
Look below it, and click SHARE. It’ll open a box with the proper link. Just copy it and paste it here.

Viola!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Ah, fricken white box.[/quote]

Go to your vid on YouTube.
Look below it, and click SHARE. It’ll open a box with the proper link. Just copy it and paste it here.

Viola![/quote]

Thanks, ID!

Well that’s great but now my GIF doesn’t make sense.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Well that’s great but now my GIF doesn’t make sense.[/quote]

That in no way changes it’s awesomeness.

anyone got a pic of Eliteballa3 holding a white box?

the internet is really fucking weird sometimes

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
anyone got a pic of Eliteballa3 holding a white box?[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
http://youtu.be/W52rnrwG9p0[/quote]

ID, why did you pick v2? I was thinking v4 was more your style. If you are ghey then my apologies.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
anyone got a pic of Eliteballa3 holding a white box?[/quote]
[/quote]

epic thread.

Y’all are missing out.

HA!